My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

86400 seconds in a day

Last post of my celebrations of turning 21.


Dinner at Cedele with Sherms and Shihui.

It's my favourite restaurant. I like the Wheelock branch. I always feel happy after eating there.

Organic pancakes. I likeee loveeee.

Getting the presents.

Kimmidoll from Sherms which says 'kazuna' meaning true friend.

Picture from ages ago. Soccer bbq.

A really nice 'lock and key' bracelet from Shihui.
It's quite big on my tiny wrist but I like it loads anyway (:

Shihui and I in J1. Choir concert.

And what's a birthday celebration without cake?
My fave cake in the world cos the chocolate's really good. (not the creamy kind)


They had ice cream instead.


Thanks :D



And I also had my 3rd Japanese meal for my birthday celebrations with PJS.

Haha the item he ordered had uber small serving in comparison to mine.
Ma Maison is dope.

Thanks for the meal (:



Shall end off with this picture.

I'm old!
LAO LE.

No comments: