My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

harem pants

feeling strong vibes to buy these pants.






niceeeeeee.
just realised my favourite colours are probably black and white.

tempted, but i don't think i'll buy 'em though cos i probably won't be able to pull the look off.



anyway, i went clubbing some time ago.

i actually only went clubbing thrice so far. it's nice when i go in big groups to have fun, socialize and unwind, but it ain't really my kind of thing to always head to the clubs.

[ r e w i n d ; footage of my life]

first time clubbing:
gwen's pageant.
@ gotham penthouse.


2nd time clubbing:
with mag and co.
@ butter fac.

(damn crowded. look at the background)

3rd time clubbing:
with the zara peeps.
@ phuture.

had work the next day at 8am. @.@
i remember i only decided to go clubbing cos one of the zara employees (claudine) quit the job and was going back to KL the next morning.

they drank black label mixed with cola. i tried a little, tasted like traditional chinese medicine. haha.

lol at andy's face. it's like he's experiencing face cramps. hahaa.

group pics!

the temp girl staffs who are always calling me smiley. loll.

jackson, who's extremely skinny! he's only 55kg wturf.
i need to diet lol.

i stood on a chair to get this bird's-eye-view shot of the crowd.
a bouncer promptly came to ask me to get off the chair. hahaha.

geraldine's hair is super long and black. *envious*

haven't seen the zara people for quite some time. shall go back to visit them at ngee ann city when my school term ends!




No comments: