My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

mehhh



pikachu = kawaii ♥

the weather really sucks these days.
i feel so heaty.

anyway i'm busy doing my lab reports/ meeting my project deadlines, but here are two awesome vids i'd like to share!

1) Taylor Swift gets scared by Ellen Degeneres



hahahaa. i know i'm 21 this year but i really love pranks like this. hiding in dark corners to scare others = wonderful.
what's my age again?
Photobucket

2) Michael Jackson Medley


i'm not a michael jackson fan. the only songs of his that i'm aware of are probably 'beat it' and 'heal the world'.
but this medley's nice, it's worth listening to.

this reminds me of a joke my lecturer made about michael jackson. the lecturer is much older than the students, in his early 40s.
"to me, michael jackson is a pop star, an icon, a legend. to you kids, he just loves children alot."
Photobucket
u'll understand his joke if u read gossip news. hahaha.

p.s. i really like this nail colour!
it's from the alice in wonderland series which was released quite long ago.
i'm laggg.
it's so pretty~

p.p.s.
i have this thing for big volumised hair.
on myself, on other girls, on boys, on dogs too!
hahahahaa.

cute!

No comments: