My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

h e a t

dying from the weather.
it's so warm that even the water coming out from the tap is warm.
grumbleeee.

anyway, i'm in a generally happy mood. feeling glad and relieved cos of something, hahahaa. hooray!
:3

the bad thing though, is that i have tests and more deadlines (fml) coming up and i can't seem to focus. but one of my microbiology lab reports has been scraped so thank you for that, one less report to do.

an onslaught of pics from everywhere!

cafe cartel
i am blessed cos there'll usually be people around who'll help cut the ribs for me .

hahaa the buddy who'll fetch me home from tanah merah occasionally.

a free mask from dearie jq when her sis got back from taiwan.

i won a free gift from lucidol-l! yay~

a wonderful meal of fish & chips at some random siglap restaurant with great company.
this was also the night i received something really sweet.

nandos with jamie before she flew off to canada for her exchange.
she's still having a blast there!
sometimes i wonder if it's my bad to not go on an exchange too but oh well. made the choice not to (cos it's too expensive & i don't wanna burden mom) so shall live with it!

lunch with jen at fep!
as usual, the must-have for me in hongkong cafe is... cheese-baked rice. dope.

supporting zq during nus rag day.
he should feel honoured cos this is the only rag day i've attended in my whole nus school life thus far. hahahaa can't stand myself, how un-enthusiatic am i?!

it was damn crowded. i took a taxi over that day cos i didn't wanna be late for science's performance.


meet john.

he was from my best friend's jc class and knew me from facebook photos so he came over and asked me, "you're jiaqi's good friend right?"
hahaa it's really a small world after all.

lunch with kangli at wisma and ion.
was exploiting my remaining 3 months holiday time after zara work has ceased to visit all my working friends for lunch !

last but not least.
shopping with jq for wensen and yanling's presents.
present-buying never fails to shag us out.

cineleisure xinwang hongkong cafe.
im craving for it right now lol.

never too old to take neoprints.


No comments: