My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

just the way u are


Came across this whole paragraph which I thought was meaningful. I think quite alot of people have posted this on their blog but I'll still paste it here anyway.


Every girl needs a man;
The kind that will treat you, as well as others, right;
The kind that has enough respect for himself, family, and others;
The kind that will change for you just to be with you.

The kind that searches for you with his heart,
The kind that can be trusted alone in a room full of many other beautiful ladies,
The kind that won’t cheat on you cause he knows he’s got all he wants and needs,
The kind that doesn’t mind calling early in the morning to say gd morning and late at night to say good night; maybe he’ll even sing you a good morning and tell you a gd night story or talk to you until you fall asleep.

The kind that will do anything for you, even if it’s just to buy your favourite kind of candy.
The kind that will defend and fight for you,
The kind that won’t ditch you for his friends when you need him the most,
The kind that won’t leave you lonely and wondering.

The kind that isn’t afraid to smile to his friends every time you’re around and tell them, “she’s e one.”
The kind that appreciates you for the things to do for him, even if they’re small gestures.
The kind that actually thanks you for the little notes you leave him.
The kind that is willing to wait for you when you’re falling behind.
The kind that will actually open the door for you, take you out on dates once in a while and buy you flowers cause it’s a Wednesday.

The kind that notices your hair when you just got it cut or beautifully done for him,
The kind that reminds you that he loves you and that he’s happy with you in case you forget.
The kind that kisses your forehead when you’re down.
The kind that tells you to be strong and not to cry.
The kind that will go through thick and thin with, and for you,
The kind that just loves you for who you are.

The kind of man, that’s the kind you keep….



Today's one of the (very) rare times I actually woke up early on a Saturday. Went to Soh's POP. Planned to go home and sleep for a bit but there was construction work going on in my house. Couldn't even use the washroom cos they were fixing the ceiling cracks there (-.-)"
I realise that construction work seems to always fall on days when I really want to sleep, for example on the morning after a night of cycling.

Was surfing the net and I came across these photos of cute babies.

Hahaha so fat.



Some long lost pictures from Angela's 21st party, held at Conrad Hotel.
Her theme was colours of the ocean.

The 4B people.


S306 girls.

Guides.

The guests jammin' out to Guitar Heroes.
One girl used so much force to hit the drums she broke one of the drumsticks into two. Everyone around was like omg and the owner of the drumstick who was standing nearby was D:

Hope Angela had a great 21st!



Deadlines.
Le sigh
Photobucket

No comments: