My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, September 27, 2010

mash-up

Pictures from everywhere.
All from wayyyy long ago.

Get-together of soccer jersey numbers 11, 25, and 28.

We headed to katong for lunch, but on the day itself we actually boarded bus 12 in the opposite direction and went towards expo instead. Haha. Blur ttm.



Udders!
Photobucket


Remember how we used to play bridge during our secondary school days?
Monopoly deal is the new 'bridge' now.



Went to meet HY, CE and SN for dimsum at ECP.

Was super unlucky and my shoe split open on me while I was walking. Photobucket This year, 3 pairs of shoes have spoilt on me. Bad shoe luck in 2010 for me!

Had to trudge all the way to the dim sum restaurant and then I got so irritated I took off my shoe and walked barefooted. I felt pretty embarrassed cos some people stopped their bicycles to ask if I needed help. Lol.

After the meal I asked the staff there for a rubberband to 'bind' the shoe in place before heading over to Parkway to get new shoes. Got a discount on my new shoes cos my old shoes were from the same shop and the lady boss was nice enough to 'compensate' me for their brand of shoes spoiling on me. Haha. Yay.

Haven't seen HY and SN for quite some time.
I guessed we all changed a little.




Went to watch A team with Soh & JS after the dim sum lunch.

Hahaha, we look quite strange in this group picture. I think it's the angle of our heads. Photobucket

Searched for images of the movie on Google and got this.

Oooh, Bradley Cooper (one of the actors in the movie) topless.

And then Google had to spoil it all with the next image:

*M18 content*

Bradley Cooper's gay scene in some other movie.

Photobucket
Hahahaa wturf.



Had lots of supper with JQ.
Staying near 85 and Simpang is both a boon and a bane.



Supporting YL at WCG 2010.

Went there with JQ's boyfriend and friend. The 2 of us walked around while the boys camped at the DOTA booth. This was also the day JQ and I got targetted by taiwanese wedding photographers who kept trying to psycho us into signing up packages. Had a hard time telling them we weren't interested. Hmmm I don't quite fancy rejecting people cos I feel quite awkward having to do that.



Random meet up to get QQ his birthday present.
Note YL's pink hair extensions at that point of time.



Last but not least, WW's dinner treat as a celebration for her getting a scholarship.
CONGRATS! Photobucket

After the meal it was chillax by the river with ice cream.

Pardon me if I left out photographs or repeatedly posted the same photographs. Haven't been blogging properly in the previous few months so I can't remember the events that clearly.




No comments: