My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, September 18, 2010

i'll know by the feeling

Reliance.
Part and parcel, yet strangely intimidating.

Anyway 'gotta be somebody' by Nickelback has nice lyrics.
i'll be waiting for the real thing, i'll know by the feeling.

Not in a very good mood tonight.
I kinda overate at 85 just now.
Feeling queasy.
I was introduced to Rice Palette. It's this new western food stall at 85 which serves nice rice side dishes. The rice's nice haha.
And I don't feel good rejecting people. It's awkward ttm.



Simpang with the 2J gang.
To watch the Argentina-Germany WC match.

Before meeting me, the guys were busy folding the box for the presents.
Mad sweet cos CYC and Soh are not the art-and-crafts kinda people.
Thanks (:

They surprised me under my house to walk over to Simpang together haha.
Was laughing at Soh in the photo(above) cos he placed his face in front of the glass panel of the lift in an attempt to scare me.
Obviously he failed hahahaha.

Fave picture of the night.
Soh & I watching the match with the exact same pose and expression.
HAHA. And with caps! ;)

Argentina got pwned big time that night.
We were all super @&$#$#@*#
Moreover we sat at the far end of Simpang, where the televisions were laggy cos of bad reception. We could hear the other side of Simpang yelling/cheering before watching it on our own screen. It was so irritating cos we don't know Germany/Argentina scored or if the free kick went in etc. ARGHS.
Super #(@*$($#(@ haha.
In the end everyone at our end decided to rebutt the other side by randomly cheering.
It was quite funny lolll.

I know it's fattening, but I love murtabak.
Yummms.

Opening of presents.

Beauty loot. Obviously chosen by JQ haha.
Thanks people.
I can still remember Soh was on the phone with some NCC person asking if there were seats at Bedok Mac cos he was sick of the laggy TV at Simpang. Lolol. And Fred was pissed off and didn't wanna watch anymore. Hahahaa.

Anyway after the meal Fred drove us to Bedok Interchange where Soh joined the NCC people and CYC, JQ and I walked back home.

We stopped at this playground where there is an obstacle course and made CYC a ninja warrior.
Kinda WTURF but it was the birthday girl's request. HAHA.

CYC working his stuff. HAHA.

Anyway this was the night which sparked off the ninja warrior trend.
I visit the playground quite often ever since. HAHAHA.

JQ and I spinning around.
Gotta say I can't do the ninja warrior obstacle course as well as the guys.

Random collage JQ made.
Part of the 2J clique.


No comments: