My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

birthday kisses



Bday celebration with my JC clique.



At Waraku; my 2nd orgasmic Japanese meal of my bday celebrations.

Attendance: WW, Gladys, Pearli, Jen.
Thanks girls (:

They placed the presents around the Tatami room. Haha I was super unobservant and didn't notice the presents at all. One was the scrapbook which blended in with the table, the other was the present on the stones (note arrow in photo behind Pearli). They were tough to spot! Camouflage lol.

They gave me a coachie. Thanks ttm!
The pouch was a preorder and had to be collected from the seller on a later date, so on the day itself Jen printed the picture of the pouch on a cardboard and placed it in a box full of stars.
It was super creative and cute. Thanks (:


After that I decided to give everyone birthday kisses!
It was serious lmao-ing.
HAHAHA I'm laughing in front of my laptop now looking at the pictures :P

In sequence...

Unglam picture of Jen and I laughing hard. HAHA!

There was miscommunication between Gladys and I. Both of us thought we were gonna be kissed so in the end we just sat there doing nothing for a long while. Lololol.

Pearli was super shy and kept procrastinating. Whenever she came nearer she'd back off again, this cycle repeated for several times. HAHAHAHA.

WW is the most rahrah one who played scissors-paper-stone with me to see who goes first. HAHA.

Anyway I look like I was not wearing pants cos I was wearing a bandage dress that day. :P

Group shots.
Thanks people!
:D



And here are close-up shots of the scrapbook I received...

Very touched by it, it's really beautiful!
Special thanks to Jen who collated all the photographs and made everything look so pretty.
*sweetened*

And here's a photo of the Coach pouch.
I can't bear to use it cos' it's so white and pretty.


Special thanks to WW for collecting it from the seller for me.
(:

An announcement of my groom-to-be.
Ethan dear.


Just one question.
Why does he look so grumpy?
HAHAH.

:P

No comments: