My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

white.

blogging again!
cos tomorrow's an even-week wednesday.. no school, no lab!
^^



looking back at these photographs.
they date back to about 2.5 months ago.
i miss my curls, hair colour and weight at that point of time.
was working at zara so i was really damn light.
and my curls are starting to straighten out now haha.
!@&#*&#*

we had dinner at ootoya.
awesome place.
i think this was my first japanese meal out of the many consecutive jap meals i had for my bday celebrations.

the food is... orgasmic!

it looks like alot of food per person but it's really good so all of us polished off our food.
i remember giving kh quite abit of my pork cutlet and he polished it off on top of his own set meal. :P
and i remember quite vividly that the green tea served there had a unique smell- a hint of sesame.
yummy.
gotta go back there soon. getting the cravings. ;)

the theme of my bday that day was white.

group pictures!


yl came over from work.

freddie drove from camp despite having saf day the next day. much appreciated! :D
he didn't know about the white theme cos of communication breakdown so he's the only one in black.
he was telling us about the carpark. apparently orchard central's carpark is like an amusement ride; it spirals round and round.

after that, i was surprised with a chocolate cake.

i kinda teared that day actually. also teared during other celebrations but i'm 21 and big girls don't cry so i kept it in on ALL occasions.
haha. thanks so much, everyone who cared.
much appreciated. (:

shall let the pictures do the talking.


receiving the presents from yl.
haha.

the chocolate cake.
it was very rich and creamy.
sinful ttm, generally. hahaa

xx: "i hope the cake goes to my boobs."
yl: "me too."
hahaha!


and lest we forget the funny events on that night, here's a reminder.
super long wait for seats at the restaurant, went up the wrong way to the sky garden, walked across full length window of atas restaurant, chased by security guard, hunted down by security guard again, bribed security guard with last piece of cake, and lastly, xoxo for everyone and an especially happy kh HAHAA.

hope i didn't forget anything. hahaa.

one of the presents, a card with skulls on it.

thanks (:

p.s. i will start using the v 'nian' face cream soon, after my current moisturizer has been depleted.



No comments: