My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

SKOOL; year 3 sem 1

School has started!

It's only week 1 and I have lab. Am feeling kinda sian about it although I know it's part and parcel of being a life science student.

Honestly speaking, I suspect I may be one of the rare few who'll prefer working to studying. No idea yet though, since I haven't exactly worked a full-time job before haha.

Anyway, recruitexpress lost my timesheet! Can't get my pay till a week later. So irritating.

And I needa stop eating so much! Totally gaining back the weight. Time to do some QC. RULE #1: CARDIO!

Saw this quote somewhere;

抽的不是烟,是寂寞。呼的不是烟,是爱。

and I like the words used.

Recently I realise 我害怕寂寞。

I don't really like feeling this way.

HOW NOW BROWN COW

No comments: