My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

May-June 2010

Yay! Finally some time to sit in front of the computer and scour through my hard-disk.

Believe it or not, I actually have 100gb of photographs in my external hard-disk. hahahahahaa. no joke.
I collect photographs for a living lol.

Looking through the photographs i realise that they really form precious memories which would otherwise escape my mind. Thank god for the invention of cameras, amen. (:

Not gonna post everything. Some things are meant for my eyes only. A big smile for those who matter to me, whether you know it or not.
:DDD

Thanks for being there for me; I'm blessed and lucky.

Anyway, just a post to summarise my days gone by.

WARNING: image-heavy!

Dating back to early/mid May...

Shrek 3.



Yep.. Wore my Shrek ears out (again). This time round to E-hub for the movie! Hahaa.

Found these plushies online. Damn cute!

Hahaha I love Pussinboots' face, seriously.

In honour of Pussinboots' classic face;

Hahaha. Think I blogged some of the pictures before.
Never fails to crack me up.

Mid-June;
Shopping for Jen's present.

Gwen and Gladys

@ Bugis


Mass JC girls meet-up at Timbre to for a bday card write-up later that week.


Duck pizza!
The only duck dish I eat, next to Peking duck rolls.
Cos I was once chased around with a butchered duck head before so I have a phobia of ducks. Yep.

Mid-May;
Shopping at FEP for KH and JQ's presents.

In the shop trying out lashes.
The salesgirl was like "no photo-taking!"
hahahaa.


And here's a few pictures of my niece.
She can sing Nobody by Wondergirls! Rofl.
I have the video but I'm too lazy to upload it.

Some auntie loving.
Haha Miki stole my food. Which explains why she has got such chubby cheeks.

The food she was eating is this traditional sweet-tasting biscuit called 'shat kei ma', which is Crispy Egg Flour with Molasses Biscuit.

Got this picture from some random website.

I love this traditional biscuit and my mom bought some from Malacca especially for me haha. (:
It's yummyyy!

Speaking of my mom, here's one of my mom wrapping homemade nyoya zangs for us.


I've been eating lots of suppers too.
It seems to have become an intrinsic part of my life, given that I stay so near Simpang and 85. Haha!
Fatness, fml.
I think I'll have chubby cheeks forever D:

Cheeze fries!
My must-have from Simpang :D

The picture below never fails to make me go lololol.
Cos of the way JQ is holding the spring chicken.
Seriously WTURF.

FYI, WTURF is pronounced as w-tur-f. HAHA.

Here's my reaction to the picture on fb: LOLOLOL.


Hahahaa.

And after the supper we decided to check out this playground we used to go to, when we were still in AHS.

Sadly it has been demolished and the swings are gone. A new playground now stands at the same location but the design is so weird.

I mean, just check out the slide.

How does one even slide down this thing?!
The design's damn weird.

We are so unglam but whatever. Haha.
BFF.


Mid-June;
dou jiang you tiao at Geylang!

I can still remember we had difficulty parallel-parking and the other customers sitting by the road side signalled to us to help us.
Hahahahaha. We didn't really want to get out of the car after that. :P

The group that night:

QQ had refreshing new hair!

After the food we drove into the geylang streets and saw some hooker establishments.
There was this particular street where big groups of males were just standing around, waiting.
All i can say is, control yourself, guys!

And with the same doujiangyoutiao group,
Late May; Ikea

Only YL and I had main courses that day.
Ikea's food standard has dropped quite abit!
My salmon and YL's chicken leg sucked that night.

The difference between male and female in front of a mirror.
Hahaa although it's not entirely true cos males are becoming very vain too.

Was dressed in all black cos I went directly from work at Watsons Airport T3.

QQ's boss shot.

I like this picture!

Mid June; my second sis brought me for a shopping spree at Watson's as part of my birthday treat.

She got me real mochi to try! It was super soft.

Headed out to ECP continuously this June too.

Blading!

Dropped by Parkway Parade since it was near to look for 2 of my friends who were dressed as Disney princesses.

Gwen and Angela.

Had Gyoza for lunch.
I like them steamed best! :D

Good weather that day.

Simple pleasure of just enjoying the sea breeze and the sun.

For dinner, ZQ brought me to this place called 2 fat men at Katong.

Iced lemon tea vs Iced tea.

Buffalo wings there are pretty good.
Verdict: would go back there again.

Went back to ECP again on the 15th for some cycling with Daryl.

Apparently the next day Daryl had butt aches from the cycling. Hahaha.

Had dinner at 5 star chicken rice; one of my favourite places to dine in Katong.

Early June;
Zoo with the niece

ZQ came along to help.
Haha thanks. Hope Miki didn't scare your father's day away. :P

Generally we went to the zoo this time to visit the water playground for kids there.

Miki in a swimsuit!

I wanna buy this for my kid! It's damn cute to dress as a bee lol!

The water playground.
Reminds me of my own childhood.

Dutiful dad. Haha.

This picture is really funny if you look closely cos the little boy at the bottom right corner was getting sprayed and was squinting in agony. Caught on candidxxcamera haha.

I love this picture of Miki!!!
Mad cute!

Forced my bro-in-law to take this picture.
I have a knack of persuading people to pose.
LOL superman!

(:

Mid June;
Zara training.

Just wanna say thanks to YL for loaning me black pants.
Appreciated much! (:

Bro and me.

Shall end the post with a picture of a cute guinea pig.


Did you know guinea pigs run really fast?
Heh.

Cute video of guinea pigs running up the stairs.



Thanks for reading!

No comments: