My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Equinox



And continuing from the last post.


ZQ brought me to watch a movie before we headed to Equinox for tea.


You got a friend in me.

Movie was so nice that I ended up tearing and even left my handphone on the cinema seat.
Luckily for me the cinema cleaner returned it to me when we went back for it.
Yay!

Before the movie.

I got cat ears that day too!
Meow.
(=^^=)

We were late for the high tea buffet cos of the movie!
FOL.
In the end we had less time to eat lol.

View was lovely the moment we stepped in.

Nice?

Collage of the food.

I attacked mostly the carbs (bottom left picture) and the vegetables.
He spammed sushi if I'm not wrong. Haha.

Lol I still remember ZQ firmly requested for a change of table from an inner one to one right beside the window so we could get a better view.

That's really nice of you. Thanks. (:


His signature pose of looking at an imaginary object (other than the camera lens) and looking stoic/ with vision. Haha.

Super awesome surprise cake.
It was mad delicious but I just stuffed myself with pastries already so I was full ttm that day.
Couldn't finish the cake but ZQ polished it off.

And yay my hair looked nice that day. Good hair day :D

(Was damn full, it's quite amazing that my waist still looks reasonably small in this picture cos I was ready to explode hahaha)

Thanks for the effort for planning and splurging on me for my 21st.

Always remembered, cherished and appreciated. (:

It's your turn soon in September. I'll make sure your celebration is just as awesome!


No comments: