My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bedokian Buddies

2am... Still can't sleep!
Spamming 2 birthday picture posts continuously here in one night, while I have time haha. Before I embark on my microbiology lab report...

Not in a good mood today.
Cos of some stuff I chatted with my lab partner about.

*Major sigh.*

Luckily for me my sister came home to stay over for the night so I poured all my woes to her. And as usual she gave me precious advice. Sisterhood ftw.

Bottom line: I'm not gonna think about it cos it'll only bog me down.

Seriously can't stand myself sometimes.
My mood keeps going up and down like a roller coaster.
I generally look happy and cheerful on the outside but sometimes I really feel like crap inside.
It's like blardyy pms 24/7 for me. Zzzz

Shagged Friday. Had school from 10-6. *sigh*
And the lab reports and projects are coming in.
So are the DEADLINES.
Arghs.
Thank goodness there'll be no lab on Friday for the next 3 weeks.
Publicholidaysftw lol.

And guess what. My cat just puked on my notes. Gotta rewrite them all cos they smell like cat food. D:
Gross ttm.

TGIF nonetheless! And thankgod for awesome youtube videos too.

Check this out!
I like the last part when he's introducing the sounds he used.
His facial expressions are darn cute :D



Let's go all the way tonight
; No regrets, just love; We can dance, until we die; You and I, will be young forever





WK and CYC treated me to supper at 85!
Totally spontaneous & nice of em, thanks.
Too bad I didn't know beforehand or I'd have eaten more.
Haha just kidding ;)

After that we went to chill at WK's house till pretty late.

Spent time facebooking.playingwithwk'sclothescapsandsunglasses.nerfguns.lipsofanangel.tokiohotel.nuaaa.

In case you have no idea what nerf guns are, here's a peek.


LOL!
The picture makes the guns look rather gay huh?
It's actually quite fun. The kind of fun whereby you act like snipers and get all sweaty running around.
I like the crossbow but kinda slow in it so I always get pwn-ed.
Nonetheless.
Nerf war anyone? ;P

Forced the guys to take pictures with my phone camera.

As usual, they were unwilling parties.
I mean, check out their faces lol!

(I was playing with WK's Ray Bans. I want a pair!)

Haha but the best picture is still this polaroid.

With their signatures on it.
(:

I'm really glad that the 2 of them stay in such close proximity from me.
All the spontaneous calling and heading out to meet each other right away late in the night is pretty awesome.
I'm glad we still hang out since secondary 1.

Buddies for life!




No comments: