My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Zomg time flies.
It's July already!
More than half of 2010 has flown past.
D:
Sometimes I really think I'll wake up one day and look into the mirror and realise I'm all old and wrinkly without any accomplishments in life.
Scary.
Ok gotta live life with c o l o u r s everyday!

(:

Where shall I start blogging?
This is when Facebook comes in handy cos u can just look at all the pictures according to their timeline. Haha.

Flashback to May.

Shokudo with Jen and Huilan.
Can't remember exactly why we met up for.
Think it was cos the 2 girls happened to work at the same place and asked me along.

I crave for the waffles so bad.


I want to buy a straw hat!
Hongkong here I comeee.
Can't wait!

JQ's party at Mind's Cafe (Tamp Safra).

With the 2J guys.

Stressed JQ trying to play Pictureka.
(I don't know the exact spelling of the game, sorry.)

LOL it seems that guys just can't seem to pose nicely for the camera.

The next day I went out with JQ again to attend Scape's opening. She wanted to check out Haru House.
Scape's a new youth mall beside Cineleisure.

Awesome band playing classical versions of modern rock/pop songs.
Really got JQ and I hooked onto Viva la Vida by Coldplay.

Decided to dine here.
Not bad a place to eat at!
I ordered the club sandwich which was really big and worth its price.

These mini-cones were on the house!
But instead of ice cream, it was filled with mousse.

I chose the one with the blueberry.

Posing with the mini-cones.
I do gay stuff like this with JQ. :P

I really like these pictures. :D
Sisterhood FTW.

Then we went off to the arcade to feel young again.

Hahaa jammin' out!

Here's a new game which is a fusion of pool and bowling.
Gotta try it someday!


And then off we went to Far East Plaza for a walk.

Posed with a super ugly top for fun.
'CHAO IN'.
Rofl.

At night we went for supper at Xin Wang Cafe at White Sands.

The place was full of people who ran in the Adidas Sundown marathon and we waited so long for a table.

Tried the strawberry shaved ice dessert that night.
Not bad, but I'd say it's still mango FTW!

Moved on to YL's place for a sleepover.

Super cute turtle that shines stars on the ceilings.
Therapeutic!

We're mad about Snowy the dog. Haha.

P.S. we slept in the room where one loses track of time.

Thanks YL for being the host. (:

Random:
View from my house.
Just thought the sky looked cool.

How i wish i can just nua around like my cat (isn't she cute) and not go to work tomorrow.
Zomg it's Monday again.

Wheee!
Spain vs Netherlands!

BB all I miss you guys! :D

No comments: