My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, July 9, 2010

all's good :D

hi all~

wow my blog's really collecting dust.
lots of stuff to update about, but no time to really sit in front of the comp to type everything out.

generally, life's pretty rocking now, despite some really emo changes and choices i have to make, which will have life-changing impacts on the rest of my life. i know.

D:

really gotta think it through well so that i'll have no regrets.

other than that, i think 21's a really cool age for me and i'm having so much fun!

thanks everyone who's been there for me and for showering love onto me. it's really sweet, u guys know who u are!

p.s. year 3 in NUS is coming and i'm excited about graduating already. LOL

No comments: