My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

thank you


Thank you for being you.

I know you're reading this, so I chose this picture to put in this post cos u gave me the most sincere card with the me-to-you bear on the card cover. I really appreciate the effort, especially when it turned out so pretty despite you not being the most artistic person I know. =P
Thank you so much.

Sometimes life gets hard and we get confused for a bit, which is the reason why I need a break, so that I can think it through. Only then can I be sure that I will love you with all my heart without being unfair to you or me.

'Sad thing is, you can still love someone, and be wrong for them.'

One of my friends posted this on Facebook and I think it's very true.

No matter what the ending is, I just want to say you will always be a part of me, and that I'm praying that our friendship will always stay strong no matter what. I'm wishing for nothing but the best for you, and of course, I hope we can both see this through.

(:

Love, XX

No comments: