My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

the world turns slowly

5 days to my birthday!
(thanks people who have messaged me to countdown with me to THE day, you know who u guys are)

hahaa.
21.
with age comes greater responsibility.
time to set goals for my life so i won't die a useless person.

anyway. i'm not sure if i'm doing the right thing, working at zara. i feel so shagged out everyday cos' i work till late hours alot every week :( not gonna go into retail for sure in future, but it's an experience in its own i guess. but i've made some friends over there, and is affirmative that i am a peacemaker type of person. no politics for me, nah ah.

can't wait to receive my pay (woots) and guess what, cos of long hours of wearing covered shoes, my little right toenail is falling out. loll how gross is that! can't have my birthday pedicure now.

nonetheless, it's awesome that i still have loved ones, family and friends and my trusty cat, who stays by me and makes this occasionally empty life one filled with joy and laughter. thank you people, you know who you are.

and i thought my 21st year wouldn't be so complicated, but it turns out that it is. but then again, what is life without complications? it would be a boring one.

drama in my life, as usual.

everyone's life is a story. it depends on how you tell it.

i hope mine has a happy ending, really (:


No comments: