My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

lovefool

yay!
finally my zara job is ending. tml's my last day and i end at 7pm!
:D

i can finally spare the time to spend quality time with the people who matter in my life and bid the long working hours bye bye.
no more listening to a loop of songs over and over again, stuck on the shop front with customers from hell (namely females hahaha) and stacks of clothes.

i cant wait for payday too. MUNNY! $$

p.s. my mom's been very worried about me. had a tiff with her last night about me hanging out late, and this morning my sis sms-ed me to tell me mom's been telling her that hanhan (my nickname in my family) hen jiu mei you hui jia chi fan le (hasn't been going home for meals).

come to think of it. i havent really had a proper meal at home for like at least 3 weeks. my mom's usually the kind who heck cares about me so it's quite surprising that she's actually worried about me.

i'm quite pissed cos mom suspected i've been lying about who i've been hanging out with, but it feels good to be loved!

No comments: