My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, April 9, 2010

What if

Hi all.
Emo elmo is here today again!


I've been blogging an awful lot, haven't I?
And why is that so?
BECAUSE i am stuck at home everyday, studying for my tests and exams.
#*$(#$)%@%*$(
MAJOR SIIII-AAAAN

Anyway, Emo elmo wants to talk about an issue today:
What if


I'm a classic example of a girl who thinks too much.

Everytime I talk to an ex, trample upon stuff from the past, or remember my father, I'll always ponder over what life may be like if things turned out differently.

Of course, some things will never be and are closed chapters in our lives. But somehow, there's still a spot in your memory where these closed chapters are kept close to your heart.

So Emo Elmo wants to introduce to all of you an awesome song:

What if by Kate Winslet!

MUST-LISTEN!

One of my favourite songs :D




The lyrics are really nice.

The chorus:

What if I had never let you go
Would you be the man I used to know
If I'd stayed
If you'd tried
If we could only turn back time
But I guess we'll never know

------------------------

What if?

Anyway, I just found a VERY MORBID picture of Emo Elmo.



O_O

My first impression of the picture was WTF.

Please refrain from mimicking the picture.

No comments: