My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

si chuan dou hua

Was invited by ZQ's family to this restaurant called 'Si Chuan Dou Hua' which was located on the 60th level of UOB plaza.

The meal was to celebrate ZQ's mother's birthday.


ZQ in the elevator. Going up to the 60th level gave me an ear-block. Haha.

First time wearing the halter/turtle-neck top my sister gave to me!

ZQ's brother treated us to a buffet menu which means we could order as many dishes from the menu as we want!



One of the dishes they ordered.
It was super 'ma-la'. O_o

I can only type in Han Yu Pin Yin cos I didn't install any chinese software on my laptop! PS!


------------------------------

A recent picture of my cat and me sleeping! Haha.

I gave the picture a dreamy effect using Photoscape. (:

No comments: