My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

doesn't look like myself

Fickle me.
Changed my blogskin again :P

Hooray!
My cell biology (LSM2103) test is finally over!
Hate this module. It's interesting to learn and know, but there's just too much information to retain in my brains at one go!
Can't imagine how I'll study for its final exam -.-
But whatever! I shall play first! Cos the last day of Year 2 Sem 2 is over! (ZOMG can you say 'OLDDDD')

Went out last weekend for steamboat!

Tried 'Tian Tian Huo Guo', one of the stores along that street near Bugis.
It wasn't very nice! I feel so bad for dragging the bunch there cos it wasn't tasty and it cost us 20bucks each.
AM NEVER GOING BACK THERE AND I'M SORRY!

The attendance: Jiaqi, Fred, Shitat...

Kianhwee, Yanling and me!
:D


Haven't seen Shitat for a looong time btw.
It's an issue of YEARS.
Ok, shall get him out more often!

Next stop: drinking, after our exams? :D

Fred left for an army party.
We managed to drag the remaining 2 guys (Lucky Fred who escaped, lol) to take neoprints with us!

As you can see... The stupid machine made our eyes ABNORMALLY HUGE.
It's really funny! Jiaqi uploaded the neoprints on Facebook and Huiyuan LOL-ed at us.
Hahaa :P

Nonetheless, neoprints are fun!
Although some people may find it childish, to me it's just a good bit of FUN.
I'm gonna take neoprints till I'm 80, if I haven't kicked the bucket yet.
Who's on to do it with me! :D

And then we had udders for supper. Cos KH was still hungry!

And a note to remember: Driving newbies should never go to United Square's carpark. It has a really weird structure.


:D

-------------------

And I just permed my hair today!

Before:
After:

It's a little too curly!
And I don't look like me anymore!
A little more jappy/ korean.

Hmmm...
Contemplating if I should wash my hair before 48hours so that the curls will loosen. But I'm afraid my hair will become straight again.

-------------------

And highly recommend this book!

It's chick lit, btw, so most guys probably won't enjoy it.


Funny and touching storyline, from the author of the Confessions of a Shoppaholic series.

I actually teared at the ending.

:)

No comments: