My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Upset

Just had a tiff with my mother.

My family wanted me to have a 21st birthday party.

I declined cos' I'd prefer the money to be spent on the party to be cold, hard cash instead... So that I can save it and use it for my overseas trips instead.

In all my 20 years and counting, my greatest wish is to travel the world and visit all the little nooks and corner of the world. To learn about the untold stories of places I never knew about.

And it's not like I haven't been saving. I've doubled the savings through my own hard work and scrimping and saving. Made plans to dutifully save my tuition money every month. Took up lame, boring jobs just so that I can earn abit more.

All in hope of fulfilling my dream.

Sigh.

Don't wanna always wait to go overseas. I mean... wait for what? For me to turn all pruney and wrinkly? No thanks. -.-

P.S. I feel quite irritated with Mr Lim too. We'd had planned earlier on to have a good trip together in 2010. But ya he totally disregarded our trip by doing something. *rolls eyes* I feel damn insignificant in his eyes sometimes.

Sometimes it's times like these that really make me wanna be single. Haha. But nevermind, cos he has a big punishment. Will tell you all what it is next time.

No comments: