My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010

Happy New Year everybody!

Finally I have some time to switch on the computer and blog. I've been going out quite alot recently and my bank account is dipping like crazy :(
But on the bright side, money is made to be spent.

P.S. I got a job (from Gladys, thanks!) to work as a flyer distributor for a HSBC roadshow at Tampines 1 for the whole of next week! The pay's 7 per hour so it's worth standing for the job! Haha.

Anyway, looking back at the new year resolutions I made for Y2009, I realised that I've actually hit quite alot of them!
Yippee! That's good! I've made more for Y2010, sure hope I can hit them this year too!

New Year Resolutions for Y2010:
1) Lose a few kg and maintain the weight there!
2) Sleep less! It's a waste of time!
3) Save 70% of tuition fees from Jan 2010 onwards! (to pay for my overseas trips in May)
4) Maintain my CAP!
5) Meet up with old friends!
6) Be more giving! Like St Nick aka Santa Claus!
7) Make awesome 21st bday gifts for friends!
8) Take better care of skin!
9) Be a better person over all!
10) Pass my driving! :O


Tip for making new year resolutions: Always be realistic. Don't go around wishing you can be as rich as Bill Gates this year or nonsense like that. Haha.

Some pictures to summarise the end of 2009/ start of 2010!



Marina Barrage- I used a random girl to shoot an artistic shot of a 'dreamer'. Lol!







Christmas Shopping


Christmas

Dressed up as a Santarina, got about 8 Christmas greetings from strangers! :D


I got a pleasant surprise that day. Loves! :)


Went to find Shihui @ her bazaar booth for awhile. She's tending the booth with Puiyee, who happen to be my p-school friend as well!



Went to my sis's house for my family party.



Presents!


Apple and Caramel Sea Salt log cake. DOPE!


After the party I went for board games with ZQ and his cousins.



My first rather branded wallet from my mummy. Was quite surprised cos I didn't know she got me a gift. Yay!



The rare Christmas card! From Poh & Marilyn! *touched*


Ferraro Rocher Grande from my tuition kid! *touched*


Also met up with Daryl for gift exchange!



Daryl got me a cute kitten mini vacuum cleaner!


JC class outing...

At Swensen's again. HAhaa. I wore a romper for the first time... Looks quite 'rock', right? =p



Clark Kent... Heehee



Cute gummy bear display @ Esplanade



Y2010 Countdown Party



Monopoly Deal. Sabo your friends!


Pictionary...




& Texas... (Which I still dunno how to play hahahaa)

You leave me starry-eyed...

The way QQ is looking at his chicken wing is simply hilarious! lol!

New Year 2010


Seafood Aglio Oglio! My fave!


Pressies from Jen & WW


Cam-whoring with specs... I seriously look like an army boy! Hahaaa! Quite fun to dress like that! :P

Jen said I look cheeky, so she drew this fan cap on me...

I'm really super cheeky looking la! HAHAA!

Last but not least...
WII!


Need for Speed.... There's Singapore circuit available which shows the Merlion!

Raving Rabbits... We can jive to the music!

Some Mario game... Which I suck at T.T


I love geek specs! :D

No comments: