My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FIRST WEEK OF YEAR 2 SEM 2

I know I say this all the time... But I just have to repeat it again...

Time flies!

It's Year 2 Sem 2 already... Which means I only have one & a half more years to go in NUS, if I really decide not to do honours. Ah, decisions, decisions.

Anyway, this semester should be good! I like most of the modules, and there are wonderful labs to look forward to, especially for Ecology! Stuff about animal & plant life... :D

One bad thing though, is that I have to catch crickets ( or mealworms) for one of the lab sessions. I was supposed to team up with my guy friend Zhisheng for lab but we missed the balloting date :( So now we can't bid for the same slot and he can no longer be my lab partner which only means one thing- I may get a prissy lab partner like myself, who's afraid of insects!


ALAS. Can only pray that I either 1) get a brave lab partner or 2) the cricket looks like the cute one from Mulan. (Above) Hahaa!

Cut my fringe, into bangs, for the new year, together with my good friend JQ. We always like to do stuff together! Next hair-do together- PERM. lol!

2 of my fave pictures of us with bangs:



One of myself before heading out:



One bad thing about bangs is that it really brings emphasis to your eyes. So I had to put on colour contacts and eyeliner to make my eyes 'pop' more. I think without eye makeup I will look like an EPIC FAILURE. Haha! Nonetheless, I've already pushed my fringe to the side and will be sporting my usual side fringe. Can't stand my bangs, I look too ACBC- act cute bui cute! :X


And recently... I just love strawberries so much! ICHIGO!!!!

No comments: