My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, September 14, 2009

blessed.

my whole family is down with food poisoning.
reason: my little baby niece passed it to us!

gosh, it sucked to have to keep visiting the toilet.
i was like a hose gone awry. ok, gross. haha!

anyway, it was a bittersweet experience. zq was very sweet!
he came over to check on me while i was sleeping, although i didnt reply his msg at all cos i felt too sick.
he touched my oily forehead to check if i still had fever, slept near me while i was sleeping, got me lukewarm water, and even rubbed my fat tummy with medicated oil ever so gently.
haha. i feel so blessed! ((:

thank you dear.

moreover, i am having problems with stupid LSM2102 & ST2232, but still, my friends are willing to share answers with me for the online assessment and explain the concepts to me. how unselfish & giving of them. especially when uni is already such a rat race!

thanks to chen en, daryl & sze yin (and whoever i forgot to mention).

plus, my lovely brother has been such a darling. i am currently teaching pure chemistry to a sec 3 girl. there's this titration question i just can't crack, so i asked him for help.
my smart bro got a1 for all his science subjects! but he also can't crack the question, so he's gonna bring the questions to his own school to ask his pro friends! so sweet of him right?

thanks bro! ^^

i feel so blessed. somemore cos of all the visits to the tolet i lost 1.5kg. hahaa! BLESSED!

kthxbai!

No comments: