My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

chill pill

I think I've been too stressed lately. Have been studying sooooo much!
Feeling so burnt out even before the first test has arrived.
Sobs... All the tests lined up ahead of me after the so-called recess week... -.-
But oh well, I've decided to take a chill pill.
Next sem, I'm taking more Arts modules! Somehow they feel less stressful for me :P


Anyways, cute stuff to share!


A SUPERHERO WEDDING!
credits to the internet lols
wonderwoman and superman!

look at the marriage witnesses! greek gods! or of sorts.

hahaa! the guests! flash and spideyy!!! but with beer bellies!

they look so happy. such fun people.
((:

and recently, you guys know that FLASH MOBS are the rage right?
just go youtube and search for 'michael jackson flash mob' if u're a fan of his.



i like this flash mob video alot! think the idea originated from this 'bouncE' thing, and i think it's funded by JUST FOR LAUGHS.

so cool! i wanna join flash mobs too but i think singapore's cannot be compared to those overseas!
no offence though.

ok, back to the stress.
there's no better way to beat stress than hanging out with a close friend.

introducing... JEN. ((:
i think she will be a life-long friend hoho.

P.S. when you get too wrapped up in your studies, stress & own life, take a step behind and breathe, cos u dun wanna neglect the real important stuff in your life right?((:

CHillaX. (:

No comments: