My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

yr 2 sem 1 - first day

Had my first day of school of YEAR 2 today!!!

Level 2000 modules ain't easy. Hahaaa. The lectures are so sleep-inducing. I fell asleep in the last 15mins of my last lecture of the day. Tried not to... But I just couldn't help it. Swayed about in my seat. How embarrassing. And the girls sitting behind me were so noisy like little birds. Heard them laughing about me swaying. Tsk. Haha.

Clumped together with Chen'en and Iris as a clique and Philip too! He's back from the States. I wanna go on an exchange programme too! Frankly, if my father did not fall ill and my family is more well-off now, I'll probably not be in Singapore now. Will probably be in Australia pursuing my dream of veterinarian studies. Where the heart is... ♥

Too many what-ifs in life though, so it's better to let it go and not think about it!

Went home with Chen'en and Shuning. Shuning was there cos she went to visit Sianwei's hall room. Haha haven't seen her in a long while. Hearing about her driving lessons is just plain LOL. Hmmm realised that I'm quite envious that her boyfriend has ORD-ed, can't wait for ZQ to come to NUS next year!

So tired now. I have this bad feeling that my modules ain't easy this sem, really...

Just wanted to remember this day, cos when you're in uni, time flies! Really, really flies. Take care all!

No comments: