My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

fml


Have you all visited this website?

http://www.fmylife.com/

It's a website where people who are really damn unlucky share their stories.

I should share something on that website la.

Today I passed my FTT (Final Theory Test). Yay.

I found $5 on the floor. It's like money dropping from the sky to me. Usually I only find 10cents or at most $1. Yay.

Went home. Realised I lost my PDL. Damn.

Realised I have never even used my PDL before. Damn.

Lost my blue driving record book along with my PDL. Damn.

Will cost me $30 to reapply for them + 2 hours of waiting and waking up at 7am on Saturday cos I die-die have to apply for them before my next driving lesson which falls at 10am.

Seriously. I rather not have picked up that $5!!!! I knew nothing good was gonna happen cos there is no free meal in this stupid world.

So damn pissed! Ahhh!! F MY LIFE!

Pardon my language. I think I need anger management lessons soon.

No comments: