My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, July 24, 2009

all the headache...

how swiftly the 3-month holiday has flown by.
it's nearly time to start school again!

sadly, this time round, i didn't work much in the hols.
oh well, i shall become a workaholic then, when the next 3-month holiday arrive.

i think i'm going a little crazy cos of stress.
because of all the bidding and balloting for modules and lectures and tutorials for the new semester.

but, thankfully, if i get the modules i desire, this semester will be pretty smooth-sailing, cos i'd get every monday and alternate wednesday off! hopefully *crosses fingers*

the only downside is that nobody will be taking one of the modules with me and i'd be lonely, so lonely~~~

:(

must. try. to. persuade. friends!

No comments: