My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Snippets of life

Snippets of life!

Never touch an angry cat, because....

ouch :(
Photobucket
My cat was damn angry cos it was frightened by the noise made by the contractors who were installing the new air-con in my house.. Seriously, ouch man :(

Holidays have been great so far... Got back my results for the last sem, and there's improvement. Yay! And there's new air-con fixed in my house.. YAY! Perfect timing cos the weather in Singapore is just disgustingly hot these days. Suspect armageddon will involve a heat wave, not an ice age... Sure hope I won't be here to experience it.

Oh yea.. I had my first driving lesson! It felt good to drive a car and I already learned how to change lanes and make turns. Ok.. One question please.. Anybody knows how to estimate how much and when to turn?!?! I tend to over-turn hahahaaa.

Photobucket
my comfy driving shoes. :D

Friends

Photobucket
expo food fair, john little sale, collection of hong kong lao-po bing (thanks ling! it was yummyyy), talks under the block.

ohh yea.. we saw Dai Yang Tian and the campus superstar girl by chance.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dai Yang Tian's good-looking. But he's too pretty for me. I like my males masculine!!! lol. and the girl's not bad too. Nice voice & legs she has!

Dinner for Jen's bday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
the ice cream was super cool (no pun intended)! it comes in cups, turns from liquid to solid form, and you eat it in slices, not the usual lumps.
Photobucket
acting beng lols. was told i look like a minah/ah lianz. (-.-)"
Photobucket
wan wei's the pro :D
Photobucket
check out how many cups we consumed. yikes. it all went down here. *pats my many layers of tummy fats and drops dead* think no guys want me alr la! i'm gonna eat till they go broke. haha.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hahaa this pic is cute :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
yay :D meeting up with friends always puts me in a joyous mood

Work
Photobucket
currently working part time for this pet food brand (which rocks by the way). hello dear friends who own pets, wanna buy some from me? :PpP

pay's not good, but i get to mingle with lotsa animals, so yeaahh babyyy! loving it (:

Photobucket
Saw a fully cracked glass on the mrt.

Photobucket
Zoom in... The patterns are so pretty :D
Felt like poking it but i know i will go to jail if i did that so i didn't. lol.

Here comes the animal pictures!

Photobucket
Photobucket
bunny rabbits! makes me miss my own rabbits :(

Photobucket
cock-eyed but nonetheless adorable pug

Photobucket
omg! a monkey and a cat which are friends at elias mall hahaa. super cute cos the smart monkey kept harrassing the poor cat.

Photobucket
Photobucket
if you go to tampines one and see this display it's my teammates & my hardwork!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
damn fat and cute corgi

Photobucket
me going to work! + new brown contacts + eyebags :(

Photobucket
cutest dog shit u'll probably ever see

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
golden retriever at some dog playground
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i call this cat oreo-swirl (:

Photobucket
this great dane is extremely huge. taller than me and i'm approx. 1.62m . didn't dare to touch the doggie for fear that it may pounce on me haha =x

Photobucket
Photobucket
i walk along this pathway everytime i report to work.

got offered another job to sell puppies but i think i just couldn't. happened to hang around a pet shop for a day, and this darling golden retriever was chosen by a buyer.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
p.s those are not my legs lols.

anyway, the buyer of this golden retriever was a very heavy smoker because i could smell him from far away. when buying the puppy, he actually forgot to buy pet food and did not even know that the dog had to be sent to the vet for vaccination shots :(

i'm really afraid the poor doggie will have black lungs and suffer with an irresponsible owner.
hais. felt sad when the doggy was taken away from me... one should never treat a dog like a toy. an animal is like a life long friend, i will say...

Photobucket
my dream doggie- a samoyed.
but it would be pretty tough to keep it in humid singapore cos of it's thick coat..

Photobucket

(:

No comments: