My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Sis's hen night

Last night I went for my sis's hen night!
Being more of a private person, my sister wanted a quiet family girls night out rather than a rowdy night out with friends and all.

Before meeting my family girls at Clarke Quay, I went out with ZQ. Sigh... Going through a rough spot with him in our relationship. Sometimes the road just seems so long and the future is so unpredictable. Oh wells. We shall persevere on anyways.

Had dinner with him.
I totally love this picture!

Photobucket
Hahaa it's so cute.. Looks like...

Photobucket

(:

Went to this pub called Bellini Grande.. It's generally for a much older crowd so I was the youngest there lol! But the songs they play there suit my mama's age better so it's great that my mama enjoyed herself (:

Photobucket
Photobucket
The females in my family

Photobucket
My mama (:

Photobucket
That's my big sis
Photobucket
The one that's getting married.. This is her hen night and she refused to do anything crazy like pole dance ! Shucks -.-

Guess what.. I saw Patricia Mok there. Hahaaa. She's not ugly at all in real life... Dunno why people like to make snide comments about her looks, tsk!

Photobucket
Proof that I turn beet-red upon drinking :(

Photobucket

Yums!

Photobucket

Rabbit ears (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

More yums!

We tried to act sexy...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Totally unglam and absolute failure.
Hahaa. Was so cui by the end of the night. I am so not clubbing material.

My sister's getting married this sat! Registering their marriage, that is. The night banquets are in November. Then my family's scooting off to Genting. Lols.

Oh yea.. I'm currently working, selling pet food. Basically I promote this brand of pet food, and the more I sell, the better.

So i met this guy who was interested in me. He asked for my msn so i just gave la. No harm making more friends right. So at first he was really nice to me and I made sure to draw my lines with him. Then one day I finally went online and he started asking me questions that made me uncomfortable. So i told him I was already attached and not interested at all.

And you know what? His attitude completely changed. The day before he was helping me promote my pet food brand. The next day, after knowing I'm not interested, he went to poach my customers and even refused to talk to me at all. It's super walaos! I never even tried to lead him on or turn him on in any way la! My goodness. Irritating jerk! But it's ok la, cos the other people who work there are pretty close to me and nice to me. They still help me with the promoting which is really nice of them.

Lesson learnt: I don't like petty guys. And that it never hurts to make more friends in your workplace cos someone may just try to kill you. Hahaa.

Oh wells. This is life for you.

No comments: