My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

klutz

went to parkway to use the $100 levi's voucher my mom gave me.
damn, levi's jeans are so expensive.. chose a pair which was $169 and still had to pay the balance of $69.
ahhh i needa work more and earn more bucks.

anyway took a public bus home and guess what? i fell out of the bus at my bus stop.
and i really mean fell out. cos when i looked up from my fall, i saw everybody ( at the bus stop and in the bus ) gasping and their mouths were in a perfect 'o'.

luckily for me, my leg muscles did not fail me and i bounced back to standing position within what i am quite sure was less than 2 seconds, smiled sheepishly, muttered 'sorry sorry im alright' and dashed off.

i thus conclude that i am still the klutz that i always am. sadly i have scratched and bruised knees and am thus disfigured for my sis's wedding :(

after that, i was on the phone complaining about that cruel klutzy incident and i heard somebody making smooching sounds. since i was near my friend cyc's house i thought it might be him or somebody i know so i turned around to look. it was a man in a white polo tee and he was waving at me. huh?! i looked around me and realised nobody else was around and squinted to check out his face more clearly but ok i dunno who that dude is at all. i checked my bag to see if i dropped anything during my fall but i didn't. so i just continued walking thinking that it was a case of mistaken identity.

the man in the white polo tee continued trailing behind me and making smooching sounds. i ignored him, thinking that i must be paranoid. but hell no, he was following me, that idiot in a white polo tee!

how did i know? cos i tested him by adjusting the rhythm of my footsteps. he followed all my rhythms exactly. moreover, he followed me all the way, making smooching sounds, and for those of you who studied in ahs, you know the carpark near the very long backdoor stairway? he hid behind those trucks and played hide and seek with me! wth! i know cos i purposely hid behind one truck to check if he was following me. and then i dashed to the lift lobby of my block and he followed. luckily for me, some auntie was also waiting for the lift and he didn't dare come near. hahahaa.

if the auntie wasn't there, and that guy approached me, i will probably ask him what he wants. if he tries to disturb me or touch a single hair of mine, i will smile sweetly, let out a blood curtling scream and kick him squarely in the groin. hahahaa. once, a perv kept touching my arm in a public bus but i was scared and didn't say anything. today though, i'm a changed woman and whoever dares to do anything to me shall die, muahahaa.

ok and this ends the wordy post i have typed above and if u have bothered to devour all my words up, cheerios! be careful of stalkers yourself. i'm currently really bored, and the weather really sucks! it's like im eternally sweating and have sticky armpits all the time. i need.. rexona! that brand of deodorant that elva hsiao is advertising for. hahahaa. ok gross. bye!

No comments: