My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

wolverine

i feel so bad.
watched the leaked version of wolverine xmen origins tdy when i felt too bored of studying.
sorry hugh jackman!
storyline's quite nice. poor wolverine. tragic history.
spoiler: imagine not being able to remember ur loved one when u c her lying there dead. not remembering all the times u spent tgt and how deeply u had loved.
sobs :'(
but it's quite cool to watch it cos i saw alot of incomplete scenes, ie animations.
even the island is fake lah!
it's cool how computer graphics can make movies so realistic.
hmmm... maybe i'll watch the completed version in the cinemas just to see how it is ;)
2nd last ppr tml! can't wait for mon! gambateeeeee~~

No comments: