My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

can't wait!

time for a break from studying.
hoho, i see that somebody has been spamming my tagboard. wonder if it's a stranger or somebody i know. the thing about having a blog is that the net is ginormous and you're always bound to receive some anonymous visitors. haha. maybe somebody hates me out there. well, whatever.

jumbled up post from pics from all around.

Photobucket
gummy bears to tide me through studying~!

i'm itching to get out of the house! can't wait for the exams to be over. *anticipation* then i can go shopping and cycling and rollerblading and the list goes on ;)

my cat's been following me around all day, now that i'm always at home studying.
Photobucket
she keeps burying herself under my notes or lying on them -.- can't get her off cos she'll jump onto the table at any opportunity she has.

one of the days en, mh and i decided to go Tamp1 and queue for Uniqlo. the queue was really quite long O.o
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
but none of us bought anything. we are all thrifty shoppers.
i really like the style of the ads though! freakin cool :D
Photobucket

last day of school for year 1 sem 2 . time really flies when you're in uni :O
Photobucket
Photobucket
the usual three- i hope that NUS won't regroup us!

Photobucket
lunch at sushi tei. i love udon *slurps*

Photobucket
cute cat under my block which went into the shoe box on its own! hahaa. so cute :D

Photobucket
went for dinner around fullerton area for zq's mom's bday celebration.

Photobucket

our last biodiversity lab for the sem was to go to the zoo! hahaa for awhile i felt young, like a kindergarten kiddo again.
Photobucket

Photobucket

then we all went for some botak jones ! the fries there are yummilicious :D must-try!

Photobucket
my mom knitted this for my niece from scratch! she's a superwoman. she's gonna knit me a woolie beanie like this, but in red:
Photobucket
YAY :D

Photobucket
my niece allows zq to carry her! hahaa finally.
i like the pic :D

my cat has super nice green eyes.
Photobucket
her eyes are uber nice right?

Photobucket
and i'm quite happy cos i managed to find buyers for some of the clothes i bought from online but couldn't fit me! though i have to sell them at cheaper prices but at least i still get some $$$ back. yay!

Photobucket
i like this quote. fits my current mood to a 't'.
thanks all for ur encouraging words. :D

Photobucket
back to studying!♥

No comments: