My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

bring me to the highest high :D

Yay! It's my holidays! Have already been a week or 2 and I'm feeling great :D So far so good hohoho.
Anyways, thanks all for your tags, messages and emails with respect to my last post. Heheh you guys know who u are. Photobucket

Anyway, swine flu has arrived at Malaysia.. Everybody must take care alright? Always wash your hands before eating. Found this funny Pooh cartoon about swine flu, just for laughs...

Photobucket
So evil to ostracize poor Piglet!

Some stuffs that's been going on in my life..

Photobucket
After our last exam, the girls went to have food at White Sands. Didn't go too far cos Val sprained her ankle.

I packed my room! Which is quite a feat cos if you know me well enough, I'm probably one of the messier people you know. Haha. Tadah~!

Photobucket
My work-shelf. Look at the increasing number of biology-related encyclopedias I have. Zzz

Photobucket
My study table.

Photobucket
Dear friends, please don't give me free beauty samples anymore . See how many I have and can't bear to throw away Photobucket

Oh yea, I managed to get a job and it seems fun! Plus it involves animals. Will be selling pet food at pet stores like Pet Lover's Centre and road shows. Heard that there'll be a roadshow coming up soon at Tampines 1 and Jurong East. Hope that I'd get allocated to the Tampines roadshow so I don't have to travel hehe.

Photobucket
I'm selling this brand of pet food- Hill's. People with cats and dogs, care to support me? Photobucket Hahaa. No idea why I've been looking so tan. I haven't even been to Sentosa or played any outdoor sports recently. Arghs I can never be fair *accepts fate*

Went for job training the other day. It's at Pasir Ris Farmway 1, at the Pet Hotel.
Photobucket

Photobucket
A puppy book!
Photobucket
Hehee a cute puppy smiling at you Photobucket

Photobucket
A free mug! Adorable right?

Photobucket

On the day of my training, there was this huge labrador called Coffee waiting to be checked into the Pet Hotel. I was chatting to his owner and Coffee kept trying to put his front paws on my shoulder and dance with me. Damn funny! Plus it was around the size of a man standing up. Hahaa. What's worse was that I was wearing a skirt and Coffee kept trying to smell my groin. Oh my goodness. Haha. Of course, I ran away before it could do so. Photobucket

Photobucket
Saw this cute retro polka dotted car on a random day.

Photobucket
All's well with my sis already. Went with her to check out some music for her wedding.

Photobucket
The best crepe ever! Photobucket

Photobucket
I went to Thomson Plaza for the first time. Ohman I haven't been to so many places in Singapore. Anyway, there's this Lego shop with a very cute vintage corner with jazz music playing. It's super nice! And I think Nici brand soft toy sheeps are super adorable.

Photobucket
Have you tried this? Very yummy cereal.

Went out with some of my JC girl friends. We watched Angels and Demons. I didn't read the book but thanks to Jennifer, I understood the whole story. Hahaa. It was a pretty good movie and quite thrilling. But the deaths and branding of people is just pure cruel and gross Photobucket

Ate at Shokudo. Was super full!

Photobucket
Gladys and Kangli.
Photobucket
Jen and I.

Photobucket

We were stopped by a group of people to sing the bday song for a bday boy. HAHA!
Photobucket
Took a picture with him though we were strangers PhotobucketLook at the sign he's wearing. I think on Vday we should all wear signs saying ' Free hugs please, only cute guys under 28 apply'. It'll be damn fun!

I wanna go ECP to cycle but the rain ruined it all :( Sadness.

Photobucket
Photobucket
ZQ has a mango face. Seriously shaped like a mango.
Sayonara :)

No comments: