My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

the best is yet to come

oh my.. i'm suddenly so in love with jazz!
anybody knows the song 'the best is yet to come'? it's playing in my head over over and over again. and i love it!

have been reading this book recently. got it from the library. i personally think it's super nice! it empowers and inspires me to live life for each day. as people always say, carpe diem.

the story's basically about this extremely fat lady who found out that she has cancer and has only a year to live. so she quits her job and robs the bank she worked at of 2 million bucks. little does she know that her doctor told her the wrong news. thinking that she's dying, she goes on a road trip and learns new things through new experiences and meeting new people, and finds her true self, while losing her physical weight as well as she spends her nights swimming. she takes on a new persona and becomes a completely different person- one who is confident, happy, and takes things in her own stride.

haha! the book's super nice. i can't put it down. i want to buy one for myself!!! i want to go night swimming too!! and i'm so inspired, i shall now give myself another name- blossom! reason being i would like to blossom into someone better than what i am now. say hello to chloe blossom tomoko huo xiuxian HAHAHA. ok i've officially gone nuts :P

anyway, this has been one super sporty week for me! hahaa i can proudly claim that i've sweat buckets this week! :D

woots! i love sports! i am now an extremely crisp shade of brown... again.

yesterday, i went cycling with zq from my house to bedok camp (guards) to east coast park to parkway (where i met a bunch of mjc physics people. how utterly unglam. i was sweating like some pig) to katong and all the way back home. my thigh muscles seriously hurt like ^!%!@@!#@#!!!

but all was well cos it was damn good fun! i love it! i can't wait to be older, i'll go to cities like tokyo and cycle around ;)

pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"am i ham-sum?" HAHAHA i am so bad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(:

Wednesday.. I went back to MJC to watch the girl's soccer team fight against RJC. Omg.. My juniors have improved so much... And yes! MJC girls soccer team got 3rd this year round! Hehee congrats! Now MJC won't try to close down the CCA anymore! Thanks Shihui for getting me to go back to MJC to watch the match!

Photobucket

I met 3 dear friends I haven't seen in a long time.. Eefang, my soccer captain who is ever so shy and refuses to take pictures, Shermaine and Shihui, both from my soccer clique! Hahaa love you all! <3

Photobucket

See the number of supporters the girl's team has today! In my days, the only supporters were the guys' soccer team. YAY! MJ BOLEH MJ BOLEH! *does the kallang wave all by myself *

Photobucket

The security guard is damn cute ok! He kept screaming throughout the match, spewing stuffs like ' Get the ball! Get the ball!' etc. It was freaking funny to hear him scolding HAHAHAHA.

Photobucket

The winning team (: U go, girls!

Photobucket

The clique, missing Mag, at Manhattan Fish Market.

(:

On Tuesday, I went swimming and swam over 10 laps. YAY! hahaa (: But i've got some ugly tan lines now oops.

Monday.. Went to meet YL and JQ for an early celebration for JQ's bday, cos YL was setting off to HK.

Photobucket

Photobucket

New York New York.

Photobucket

We bowled! Hahaa that's me in some ugly position :P

Photobucket

Yay i won both games!! But our scores are seriously KNS. Not even 80 hahahaha. >.<

I'm sure I'll definitely lose to JQ and YL in pool. haha.

Photobucket

I totally hearts Cupwalker's pudding milk tea!

Yay. Wonderful week, despite sore aching muscles. I've also started working, yay to money!

Cya all and take cares!

No comments: