My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

sillicon valley

I'm quite a gossip girl. In my free time I surf the net and catch up on gossip.
One of my favourite topic is plastic surgery.

Was reading a forum for the past few days and plastic surgery is becoming increasing evident in today's society. Not just among celebrities, but alot of it is also going on in Singapore. Yikes!
I got quite a shock when I read and digested all the pictures and information.

I feel quite cheated! Thought they were very pretty but ok, maybe they aren't really very. Or weren't very to start with, but with the help of technology, they blossomed. Hahaaa. Be careful, people, what you see may not be what it was.

No offense to the subjects in the pictures below.

I'm no swan, am not bashing them. Merely find that it's freaking cool how plastic surgery and/or photoshop can totally change one's looks! Pictures below.

*Amazed*

Warning: NC16 content.
Some pictures are from FHM so they are kind of revealing. Some of the girls mentioned in the forum are either car show girls or pose for men magazines.

Credits: http://gossipgalore.forumarena.com/
Dictionary: Zing-ed means have undergone plastic surgery.

1) Famous Hongkong models
Janice Man(left) and
Angelababy
Photobucket
Photobucket

So pretty!!! They're 2 models I really like (:
In the past, I used to mix the both of their identities up. They resemble each other so much.
Maybe it's the hair. But now I think it's because of plastic surgery.

There's a standard definition of beauty: small face, big eyes, sharp noses,
nicely shaped face ( gua zi face). So I feel that in a way, getting plastic
surgery standardizes your looks..

Watch videos for pre-surgery pictures.








Some before pics of Angelababy:
Photobucket
Photobucket

After pics of the models:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Verdict: They definitely zing-ed! But it was a good job and I think
getting zinged definitely makes them much more aesthetically pleasing to the eyes. Much more.

2) Kan.ny
You probably saw her before. She is now a budding Mediacorp artiste. Acted in 'Perfect Cut' as Thomas Ong's secretary.
Personally found her quite attractive cos of her diamond shaped face.
Her change is super drastic O_o

Before:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Verdict: Unsure if you guys can tell from the pictures her facial changes. I think it's very obvious that she zing-ed her eyes and nose and lost some weight. Nose bridge is so much more prominent now. Heard she admitted to the PS. But I think she didn't zing her chest. Another pretty babe after PS!

3) Xu.e.sh.a
Don't really like her.. Because she likes to alter her
pictures so much such that she looks super fair. I dunno if she went for plastic
surgery. But I'm definite she uses Photoshop ALOT.
Alot of guys like her looks. They find her very hot. What's gross is that her husband's good friend wanks to her pictures. Which is freaking SICK. I hate MALES.

No photoshop: Pictures from others' blogs/ photographer's websites
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I really don't like the makeup. It's too white and thick.

Photoshopped Pictures:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Verdict: Very obviously photoshopped. Face made so much smaller and it's so
liquidified.
Hot? Not in my books =/


4) N.ir.a
She's quite pretty. Very slim. Just that she
likes to photoshop her pictures until she looks very far. I kinda like to read
her blog cos it's very feminine.

No photoshop:
Photobucket
Photobucket

After
Photobucket
Photobucket
Verdict: Quite hot. Though I personally find she looks a
little like a male at times. She seems like a nice person. I think she zinged
some parts of her face. For example her upper lip. Where's the cupid's bow?

Ok.. There are still many more but I feel too tired and lazy to continue.
Isn't plastic surgery and photoshop amazing!? I MUST go learn photoshop soon! Hahaa.

After reading all the gossip forums it is certainly very tempting to go get myself zinged! So many unsatisfactory places I can think of on my face/body.

Photobucket
credits: dawnwayang

Ok, then again, maybe not =/

Au natural is the way to go!
I love my big nose. Reminds me that I'm my dad's daughter :D

No comments: