My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Friday, February 20, 2009

ouch :(

i am in great pain
cos of the monthly aunty nancy
have popped down 5 menstrual pink panadol pills already
but to no avail :(
can't even sleep cos the pain makes me squirm
still have a chalet to go to tomorrow.
shall have to deprive myself of iced drinks and pop more pills.

yesterday i cut myself. nus lecture hall chairs are malicious i tell ya
they have sharp nails near the side of the chairs, hidden by the cushioning so you can't see them.
was tryin to cross my legs meditation style and i got cut on my feet.
en, who was from saint john's, told me to clean my wound with a wet tissue. when i was afraid of the pain, she even offered to help me clean the wound. hahaaa of cos i didn't agree.
NO FRIENDS OR FAMILY OR BF shall ever go near my feet. i am self conscious alright. what if they are smelly and stink you to death? was sweetened by that tiny gesture of help en offered me though (:
after my wound stopped bleeding i scared yinghui with the blood stained tissues muahahaaa

a little scared that the nails may be hiv positive cos i read about people with aids leaving needles they used around places such as cinema seats so they can infect others with the disease.
but ok i think i am thinking too much again. so.. *touch wood*!

oh! i just got myself some eyelash extensions!
got it done in a home salon near my house.
the lady's quite nice and looks really young for her age. totally couldn't tell she is 57 years old!
ok this is gonna sound gross but. she told me to eat more chicken skin. cos it has collagen. and that the collagen in fancl collagen drink is actually extracted from pig's skin! sick huh :(
to be honest i really hate science and humans. we kill so many animals for food, experiments and to hang in the museums. we even use sheep and human placenta in make up and stuff. humans are evil if you think about it.



my eye! with the new eyelashes. surprisingly eyelash extensions aren't painful at all. the only problem is that i have difficulty wearing my glasses! cos the fake lashes are too stiff and long. have to push my glasses all the way down my nose bridge in order to wear the glasses lmao.

finally learnt how to use my webcam! hahahaaa but i don't like to use it to converse with others in msn. only to take spastic pics (:

yeah!!! it's the holidays! okayy it's only a 1 week study break. nonetheless it is wonderful to not have to travel all the way to buona vista for school for a week! let me revel in the joy for a bit.

i hope my cramps will go away soon! please :( i'm craving for cold bubbletea, and i want to go running and sentosa to tan! :(

No comments: