My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

high school quiz!

from shuning's blog :D

Bio Data

1) Which school did you go to?
Anglican High School

2) What classes were you in?
1J, 2J, 3B, 4B

3) What was/were your favourite lesson(s)?
RECESS!! ok i kinda liked Art. and chinese cos it was so slack. PE is not bad too! Played street soccer with the class boys and it was fun cos they couldn't touch or block me as I was female.. :D

4) If you could remember, what time was your recess?
Was it 9am and 12noon? lol! We had 1 break and 1 recess if i'm not wrong...

5) List down your favourite food/snacks.
I liked the pizza from the western stall and chicken rice from that jolly auntie!

Style

1) Did you have a nickname way back in high school?
XX or bunny-jiez

2) How did you wear your socks?
Very high up my legs when I was in sec1, then it was ankle socks all the way in the later 3 years! Can still remember how i tugged and pulled at them during attire checks during morning assembly -__-

3) Have you been suspended due to the way you put on your uniform?
Nope!

4) Were you given plenty of reminders about your appearance?
Some mild ones :P

5) Who did you look up to when you were in high school?
Maybe Miss Leong ( who is now with Mr Adrian) cos she was so clean and pretty?

Punishment

1) Name one memorable scene where you were punished in front of the whole class.
How about in front of the whole school? -__-
Once, right before the O levels biology lab, Jiaqi, Tingting and I went to the toilet. When we walked back to the room where we were supposed to assemble, the national anthem started to play. We didn't stop to sing, and was later summoned out by a teacher to stand in front of the whole school of juniors to sing and attend the entire assembly in front of them -__-

2) How many times did you skip class? What were you doing?
Once. My clique and I attempted to but we were too afraid and kept procrastinating. In the end we did manage to get out of the school.. But it was just minutes before the school bell rang which signified the end of the school day. We were -___-"

3) Give one scene where you escaped from being caught/punished.
Once my clique and I sneaked into the condominium near AHS and jumped into the swimming pool with our clothes on. The security guard warned us but we continued jumping into the pool anyway. Finally the guard couldn't take it anymore and started chasing us. We grabbed our stuff and ran away from him, into a lift, pressing several floors to confuse him, into the carpark and finally to one of our friend's condominium unit for refuge. LOL it was damn naughty and fun! XD

4) Did you vandalize any school property?
Doodled love-sick notes and pictures on my table. Ooops.

5) Did you ever make any teacher cry?
Wasn't me. Was the naughty boys in my class. Seriously!

1) Who was your favourite teacher?
I have very equal liking towards quite a few.Like Mr Chan, Miss Chan, & Mr Peach. I know who I don't like though.

2) Describe your DM.
Mrs Goh was nice.
Once I wore sunglasses to school for NDP celebration. My mother wanted me to give my pet cat to the SPCA and I cried the whole night :( I was ultra sad. In the morning, my eyes were SUPER SWOLLEN. I showed Mrs Goh my eyes and she told me to keep the sunglasses on, cos I look better that way. Lol!

3) Who was the funniest/weirdest/loudest teacher?
My chinese teacher Chen Su Zhen Lao Shi. She was really weird and funny -__-
Called us little flowers( Xiao Hua), society's future pillars ( guo jia wei lai de dong liang) and said that combing our hair in class is akin to seducing the boys in class. Isn't that weird and funny?

Social Circle

1) Were you popular back then?
Hahahaa I wish! :P

2) Were you in a big group of boys/girls or small ones?
Small ones I would say.

3) Who were your best friends?
Jiaqi and Yanling my die-hard clique. For guy friends, it was Shawn.

4) Did you and your friends have nicknames?
Plenty. Stupid nicknames! There were animal names, deity names ( eg Ne-zha), anime names (eg Inu-sinkiat) and cartoon names.

5) What were your favourite memories of you and your friends?
Too many to type out. Lazy! But ok I enjoyed stuff like neoprints, eating out at pizza huts, cycling and just chilling with them :D I miss everyone!

Co-curricular Activities

1) What type of CCA were you in?
D & T club.
Girl Guides.

2) What did you have to bring to your CCA?
Creativity, my guides uniform and whistle. And sometimes, a heavy heart.

3) What did your CCA require you to do?
Make stuff, tie stuff, cook stuff, march around, sing, attend campfires, and tekan people.

4) Got injured?
Not physically. But my heart got injured. Cos of broken friendships. And my first boyfriend (who broke my heart) was a scout. LOL! The sparks with him started with a guides-scouts event. It was juvenile love, really. But it still hurt!

1) Who was your first crush?
I know. But that's not for you to know :P

2) Are you in good terms with your last crush?
We're ok. Friends who keep in random contact I would say.

3) Did you ever have a relationship with anyone in your high school?
Yea. I usually only fall for guys from the same school and class as me.

4) Have you ever made out in school?
For me to know, for you to find out. lol!

Closing Ceremony

1) How did high school change you?
I think AHS was really sheltered, which is both good and bad. I made life long friends in AHS who I shall invite to my wedding! ROFL.
I also learnt that bitchy people exist, and that I should fight back at them and not get bullied. Such as during the Sec 3 bonding camp, where we met the 2 bitchy idiotic leaders from other groups. I am no longer the timid, immature kid you knew :D

2) Sing one verse of your school song.
Hahaaa I only remember the tune. Oops. *hums*

3) What was your favourite question?
Huh?

4) Who/what will you remember from your high school?
Shall try to remember what I can (:
Will remember my friends, teachers, enemies, my puppy loves, and everyone else I have even met.
I will remember the Sec3 bonding camps, the times I went to my friend's house and rolled in their beds, when I danced with them, hung out at the playground, cycled with them.. So many memories, I can't type them all out!

5) Any memories you will not forget.
I'll remember all of them. (:

P.S sometimes I wanna forget all the immature and embarrassing moments in my high school life! *kills myself*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

j4pyvbzvs

Take a look at my web page; electric toothbrushes

Anonymous said...


http://www.petinsuranceuks.co.uk Left arm yourself with the ideas found previously mentioned and you are sure to create the right judgements in relation to health insurance.
Pet insurance normally provides cover for a lot more things that this though, and one of the most important is third party liability protection.