My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

xoxo you know you love me

have been busy!
meeting up with friends & stuffs. but it is a nice feeling.

had an awesome weekend over at johor!
went there to help my sis pick out her wedding dresses.
nice (:
cant post the pics here though, cos' my sis will chop off my head if i reveal her wedding gown designs here. she wants them to be seen only on her wedding day xD

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket

i also drove in johor! shhhh. around an empty carpark. hahaa the feeling was nice. i love to be chaffeured but i guess i'd like to drive around myself too. independence! will be going to sign up for driving lessons on sat. hopefully i can drive quite well & pass at first try. haha.

superrr sians cos i was planning on keeping my tues free. but stupid stats tutorial got in my way. mayb i'll start ponnin stats tut every even tues. but im bad in math. irritating stats tut.

am currently hooked on gossip girl. xoxo you know you love me. have been watching it and sleeping at like 3am for the past few days. couldn't wake up in time for 1 lecture on monday & couldn't wake up in time for the run with jq today. opps. ohno i'm addicted.

IF i were born one of the manhattan elites.. life would probably be good! don't have to study yet i can get into ivy league schools like harvard. have no money woes & a great wardrobe. but it's so scandalous. so im happy to be myself, i guess. still feel a twinge of envy though!

will blog more when i have more pics & time. bye

No comments: