My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

happy 牛 year!

helloo everybody (:
happy 牛 year!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

i feel very happy now.
cos i just chiong-ed finish my biodiversity lab report!
yayy! tired but contented. after printing it out i feel a sense of achievement.
it looks good. i don't care if the TA doesn't give me an A for it. i feel good! :D

last night i went to catch a movie with zq & his cousins. i was extremely shy ok. kept looking at my toes cos i felt shy. ggahhh what's wrong with me? -_____-"
anyways he sent me home and there was an empty playground so i decided to play jay chou's " cai hong" on my handphone. then we danced a slow dance under the (starless) night sky.
simple but romantic.. =^.^=
btw some evil idiots from the surrounding hdb blocks popped their heads out of their windows to peek at us while we were dancing. those ambience-ruiners!!!!
nonetheless.. it was lovely (:
i love you dear (: hope we can make it! uni's not gonna be easy, when you go NUS n meet all the hot young chicks! by then i'll be a wrinkled NUS year 3 students *cries*
nahh not even. i'll be hotter than ever hahahaa ;P *crosses fingers*

anyway. though it's like 12.50am in the morning. i feel quite refreshed. so i shall blog some pictures up! some are long lost pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
ponyo with the girls + some spastic pictures of us (:

Photobucket
cycling at ecp with qi with a beautiful sea/sky behind us (:

Photobucket

met up with shawn & had shokudo with him; after which we went to play darts & 'match-maker' ;P
also met up with some people from 4b that week (:

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
queenstown- curry chicken with rice, his new shoes for cny, & me all puckered up proclaiming my love for my bf lol (:

Photobucket
super cute notebooks with rabbits on them my sister gave me.
i miss my rabbits :'(

Photobucket
my fave hongkong actress.. TAVIA YEUNG!
she's the reason why i love to wear hoops (:

Photobucket

met up with the 'ju hua' clique cos hy is flying off :'(
turns out that no one changed inside, maybe only physically. hopefully we all became prettier? :D


Photobucket

big version here

sayonara take care (:

No comments: