My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

pervert alert!

helloo everybody

i dunno if it's somebody trying to play a practical joke on me
or if its some stranger who caught hold of my email
but anyway whoever it is, just to warn you
this person has 2 emails ( or more ) so be careful
don't become a victim!
it's yopparatta@live.com.au or yopparatta1@live.com
any email with yopparatta or somting like that

he'll start off by saying he wants u to turn on your webcam
& start coaxing u
and then when u keep refusing he'll put all those stupid emoticons like a wilted rose or a broken heart or whatever. & he'll ask you where you stay (probably to stalk you i suppose)
what's even stupider is that he tells you his name is Rick but his msn nick is Bill. then he goes offline. to arouse your curiosity or something.
so stupid. i don't think it's my friend cos i doubt anyone is so free n lame

anyway he got some civilised scoldings from me.
such as 'are you really so desperate' etc.
such an idiot!
and of cos the 'block-and-delete' treatment.

(:

No comments: