My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, January 8, 2009

be yourself (:

i am feeling joyous now!
jus met up with some of my jc frens.
sigh i suddenly realise i miss them very much!
it's strange how one only misses the water when the well runs dry.
when i was in sec school, i didnt miss anyone. in fact i hated school i think. it was b-o-r-i-n-g. same goes for jc. but now that i'm out of the schools, i start to miss it very very much. i miss the people. i miss how a class actually exists and works. i miss soccer training.
i wish i was smarter then, to savour every moment i had, to indulge in it. i wish i had been more interactive and bonded with more people.
sadly it is now a moment lost in time.
but it's okay, cos i've bonded with some people & i love them very much! hahaa should already count my marbles . u may not know it but i could be loving u ;)

anyway. i've been having a great time. meeting up with people & friends.
going to new places & trying new stuff. thank yous.

i have a new goal for this year.
LEARN ROLLERBLADING! hahaaa (:

i just watched yesman! it's a very nice movie.
but jim carrey is old now (:
he is still very bit the comedian though.
and i saw his ass in the movie. -.- i hate asses. i covered my eyes once i saw his ass.
yesman reminded me to say yes more often, but for obvious reasons, please don't always say yes.
open myself up to life- i guess that's the way to have a 'fuller' life.

i am looking forward to meeting more people.
ciaoos

No comments: