My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

♥where we're gonna be when we turn 25?

Haha.. Such an old song playing on my blog..
It was one of my father's favourite; I really like it too ♥

So the days have been zooming by really quickly..
Been quite tired, but for completely different reasons as of during school terms;
I've been having fun! :D
Been going out with friends I've not seen for ages,
& only recently did I really take notice of the lyrics of the song that everyone knows-'Graduation'.

And so we talked all night about the rest of our lives
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track
And if you got something that you need to say
You better say it right now cause you don't have another day
Cause we're moving on and we can't slow down

The lyrics are really meaningful ya? Wonder why I never really took note of it.
Where're we gonna be when we turn 25?
Everybody's going onto different tracks, most into business, some into arts, some into Science, some engineering, etc... We're all gonna experience different stuff & learn different things, gonna evolve in different ways & change.. But hopefully, even after decades we'd still be friends. (:

Just went to visit my 2nd sis's new home!
it's quite old, but after renovation, I bet it'd be really homely & cosy! Lols..
Heh.. My sister's super pro la I feel.
She's 25 & engaged & already bought a new place to stay in.
That requires a whole lotta money. Sobss I doubt I'll be like her when I'm 25.

A really good movie I'd like to recommend!
City of Angels.
Another super old movie but it's a classic.
It's not just another romantic film, it also brings you to think about life & religion I feel.
ZQ & I loved it! Hope our love will be pure & true too :D
But it's a little sad.
I wonder if everyone of us has an angel who looks after us & when we die, & if these angels bring us back to God.
It'd be sweet if there are.

Photobucket

He went to a pub to drink & became so red.
Came over to my house when I threw a tantrum cos I dun really like my bf to always drink or club.
Photobucket


My Singtel colleagues earlier this year when we were still working.. I was richer cos I had an income of bout 700dollars/month. So broke now.. Shall work next holidays!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Us now :D Some of us met up at Bugis

Photobucket
Crystal Xmas tree.. So pretty~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yummy MOF desserts :D I like my soft serve with kanten jelly.

Went out with En & Val to shop around Bugis again.
Hahaaa I haunt Bugis.

Photobucket
My new vest! Nice?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hongkong cafe.. Stupid overly garlicky chicken!
Bought some new books at Kino.. By Jodi Picoult. Shall read on my airplane ride :D
3 books @ $24.. Worth the buy yea?
Thanks Val for ur Kino card :D

Freddie drove us all the way to Mandai to the zoo.. :D
It's nice to have friends who can drive. I wanna learn to drive too.. Soon~

We're going to the zoo zoo zoo
Do you wanna come too too too

Can't really remember the lyrics to the zoo song hehs.

Photobucket
Neo JQ

Photobucket
Really cute otters which lined up for us to take pics!
Really very very cute. The leader otter will run towards us first & then the rest will all fall in line. :D :D :D one of mi fave animals!

Photobucket
Ant-eater. Such a vividly coloured coat

Photobucket
Photobucket
White tiger.
There were many people at this exhibit, probably cos of the zookeeper incident.
I don't think it was the white tiger's fault actually. Just imagine if you were an animal and a human kept disturbing you. & some people want to cull the tiger. Is an endangered tiger's life worth less than the life of a human who wanted to commit suicide? Food for thought.

Photobucket
Hippo.
Hahaha I captured a National Geographic moment of the hippo with its mouth wide open :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
This hippo's so cute can.. It has double eyelids so I presume it's a she :D

Photobucket
2 stinky wild boars =p

Photobucket
Doesn't look like SG does it.

Photobucket
Kangaroos! When I go Australia will still see more of them.

Photobucket
Friends

Photobucket

Photobucket
The elephant's cute round asses

Photobucket
Their footprint

Photobucket
Pretty deer :D Reminds me of Xmas

Photobucket
Khoo YL

Photobucket
Horses which kept eatying and ignored us

Photobucket
Cute pony with shaggy hair

Photobucket
Goats which YL wants to squeeze milk out of lol!
Oh yea an idiot China man kept grabbing the goats by their horns very roughly and shaking their heads profusely. Zzzz

Went into this open exhibit where butterflies fly around you and animals can come as close to you as possible. It was a nice exhibit I feel; best part of the zoo.

Photobucket

Jq and I are very afraid of real butterflies & kept screaming when they flew towards us.
But they are beautiful I admit :D

Photobucket
Spot the toad.

Photobucket

Photobucket
These animals were very close to us.
Aren't they the species of the nutso animal king from Madagascar?
hahaa so cute. I like to move it move it~

Photobucket
An animal which was super sians. Dunno what it is, is it a sloth?
I think it's very cute too :P

Photobucket
Scary bats which were near to us and competed in urinating. Quite cute :D

Photobucket
Parrots

Photobucket
Lazy Jaguar

Photobucket
Giraffe

Photobucket
Zebras

Photobucket
Meerkats. Small, cute but dangerous.
If they attack you in the wild in packs, you're a gone case.

Photobucket
Cheetah. Looks like as if I was very near it huh?

Forgot to collect our group pic from the shop..
Arghs! No group pic for this outing :(

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My cute niece. So adorable! :DD

Went for this photography class for my new family cam with mi bro :D
Some pics with the cam :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I quite like Canon cams, they're good.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Going out with ZQ tomorrow, hopefully it won't rain :D
Haven't packed my luggage properly yet, but already gotten all the stuffs I need :D
Wheee! Buhbye all take care!

Photobucket

Photobucket
SMILE!~~

No comments: