My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pet Peeves

I realised how much I dislike some types of people recently..
Wouldn't be mean to them but I wouldn't wanna be close to them either..

1) People who are unable to control their urges.
Man can make the choice to be monogamous.
Animals are usually just spurred on by instinct and urge to make love.
Man may feel the lust, the urge, but can resist & stop themselves from commiting the act.

Was watching Xiao Niang Re (Little Nyonya) last night & the bloody idiot young master wanted to rape the maid. Yucks man.
I hate guys who are so disgusting and like to spread their seeds around.
If you wanna make love, at least make love to somebody you truly love.
Making love just because you feel the urge to, to fulfil your bodily desires, to several people at the same time when you have somebody you are going out with, I disagree with that. (-.-)

If you are practising polygamy without hurting anyone else, then that's ok since it's really none of my business.


2) People who loves pushing the blame to others & never realise they bear fault too.

A few days ago I went with my momsy & my bro to Chinatown to Chan Brother's headquarters to pay for the Australia trip.
Yipeeee! My mom saved $600++ on airport tax cos value of Aust dollars fell. Yay.

Anyway, we walked past this uncle who was cursing loudly.
He was cursing in Chinese, "Sky above, why must you do this to me? now I have Aids. I shouldn't have aids, it's all the fault of the women."
At first I felt sorry for him. But after he blamed the women, I felt he deserved it. Ahhh I'm mean, but whatever, how can he push the blame the women he visited. He had a choice not to visit them right. =/ It's not fully their fault.



3) People who are ultra unhygenic.
I dislike it when people burp in my face, don't flush the toilet & spit on the ground in front of me.
But what I hate most is females who do not dispose of their menstruation pads properly!!!

Today I went to Bugis Street to shop around. & had to use the toilet so I reluctantly went into the rather dirty toilet.
ZZZZ there was one wide open used pad lying beside the toiletbowl on the bin.
& it was full of blood. Red & bloody.
Arrgghhh bloody hell I hate it when girls are so selfish as not to take care of their mess properly :(
& i feel really sad for the toilet cleaner.
Oh man those girls who do this are so selfish!
It's their mess so it's not as disgusting for them to throw it away properly.
All it takes is a few seconds and they just can't do it (-.-)"
I don't understand & I hope they fall down one day, face down into their own used bloody menstruation pad.
That ought to teach them a lesson.

4) People who stare at you.
It's ok to stare for a few seconds if you find something interesting or beautiful to look at.
Or throw a few glances in their way.

But if you keep staring, especially if you are of the opposite sex, it gets very disturbing.
I especially hate old uncles who stare at the wrong places in MRT cabins.
& when you're not even oddly dressed.
I also hate typical Singaporeans who raise their eyebrows at you when you dress nicely. They ought to be more tactful and less rude.

Hahahaa ok the end of my nonsensical ramblings & complaints!
Nights all~~~

No comments: