My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Celebrating love, peace & ice cream

2 days ago my sis treated me to eyebrow tweezing...
Lols my eyebrows are really initially the bushy kind if I don't do anything to em & now I feel really weird & naked without some of em :(
& I think I look quite bad & weird in some photos with my trimmed eyebrows too :(

Photobucket

The funny advertisment outside the hair removal shop.
" Boy are we glad to see BUSH go " " Bye Bye Bush "
LOL. Bush = you know what ;) I find it a pretty amusing ad.

Photobucket

Me with my new eyebrows & new beanie. I look weird...

For dinner my fam & I had Cedele, which is an organic food restaurant..
Yummers..
Photobucket
The Italian Mee Soto (bottom left pic) is really good & very tomato-y. So tomato-haters should steer clear.
I love tomatoes & am now craving for the dish! *salivates*

Spent alot of money on new clothes.. Spent so much I feel the heart wrench even though my mom is sponsering most of it.. Thank yous mummy :)
The clothes are from Japan/ Korea, I can't wait to wear them.
ok no more shopping until the recession is over.

Btw my sis told me this recession is the sub-prime recession,
& it may last 5 years & longer just like the Great Depression.
Ohmann I'm a little worried that I can't find any job in future =/
Oh well, what will be will be; shall just gambate for now.

~~~

Went to catch the movie 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua' with Jiaqi after her work.
Overall the movie was quite ok, it's a feel good flick but its plot is kinda lame though the dogs were all really cute (: I wouldn't give it an ultra good rating.
& it makes me wana visit Mexico!
Ahhhh~~ How i wish I could strike lottery & I would give some to my family, invest some, save some, give some to charity & all the rest I shall use on jetting around the world.

I still prefer Madagascar 2 to this movie (:

Photobucket
The Xmas decoration at Tampines Mall .
I was told the Xmas tree inside TM is 'recycled', it is supposedly last year's outdoor Xmas tree, but reused this year.
Not sure about the credibility though, I'm not so observant (:

~~~

Today.. Had a class outing with my JC class but as usual, only a handful appeared :(
ahhh~ sometimes I feel our class is quite unbonded but it's ok, at least people still turn up.
Must organise an Xmas outing & a chalet next year.
Then hopefully more people will turn up. (:

Today we met up for lunch, had Thai Express for lunch.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I ordered the Tomyum Horfun & it looks very innocent, but the gravy is really sour and spicy -.- Lethal stuff.

Ain & Gwen left & Zah & Mingzhi joined in.
Went to Fort Canning Green for the Ben & Jerry's event.
Weather was.. really hot & humid..

Photobucket
Chunk Fest!

The queue for the ice cream was really long & what was worst is that it started raining cats & dogs.
& none of us were street savvy enough to bring along umbrellas so in the end the girls had to cover our heads with newspapers to prevent our eyeliner from running, & the guys jus stood there in the open & took a shower from nature.

Luckily as my newspaper was getting too soggy to shelter me, a kind soul from behind us in the queue offered us a umbrella. Yay! Thank you. Reminds me of the song Angel In Disguise by Corrinne May.

Photobucket
Sadly, Desheng was already fully drenched.. Haha.

Photobucket

The wait was worth it.. Getting drenched & muddy & smelly was worth it..
Cos the new flavours only available in US are really nice!
My fave new flavour is still Peanut Butter & Cookie Dough (:
It's really good. I hope it comes to SG!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I really like these pics.. Pearli looks good with her DIY dyed hair (:

After the ice cream we went to the National Museum Of SG to cool off. Air con!!!
Waahh the toilet inside was really trashed by all the muddy people who went to the Ben & Jerry's event.
The cleaner is so gonna curse.

Photobucket
The designs inside the museum are so nice & pretty..

Photobucket
Beautiful ceiling (:

Kangli joined us shortly after & has she got some love in her life ;)
Photobucket

Walked around, walked from Dhoby to Cityhall; btw we saw Juliana at Dhoby.

Photobucket

Had dinner at New York New York, by then, only 4 of us were left.
Had cotton candy..

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Mingzhi's super artistic, he made this angel out of cotton candy. Nice rite?
Hahahaa.

ciaos, going for the australia trip talk tml, excited excited!

No comments: