My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, October 23, 2008

You're in my arms, and all the world is calm

Before you read the rest of this post...
Check out this photo blog!
http://heal.blogspot.com/
Be sure to read the captions under each photo..
It's really meaningful and nice..
I really love his blog! And his photos are wonderful too. They capture the essence of life, and precious moments (:

Also..
Check out this Youtube Video..


It's a very nice ad.. Until you realise it's for an insurance firm.

Then you'll be (-.-)"

Once again.. I shall nag,
Cherish your loved ones!
I've loved and lost, but my father stays forever in my memories.

Ohyea.. My baby niece has just turned one on 20th October!

So many things seem to be happening on the 20th these days,
anniversaries, birthdays, and my sis's wedding next year.

We went to this restaurant, Foster's, at Holland V.

It was the first time I went to Holland V.
I'm super suaku I think.

Singapore is so small, and yet I've not been to many places, namely the west areas.

Ohman. I'm not genuinely Singaporean lah. Should start exploring more of the island!
Peektures.
The place! It's quite pretty huh. It's got this christmasy feel. I'm going over again on Christmas for a good xmas dinner.
Knight in not-so-shining armour.
My niece drinking milk. She's adorable! ♥
Do we complement? :P
My 2nd sis & momsy.
Lovely figurine of a naked Cupid.
My big sis. Can't tell she's a mom, can you?
The golden scones! XD
Miki's Pinata ( the pink thing. when kids pull it, sweets will fall out on their heads and they scream with joy.) & her furry hat which looks real undersized on moi.
I love real Ice Lemon Tea- Iced tea with a slice of lemon, not the packet ones like Lipton's or Yeos.
Enormous birthday cake with baby and parents!
The cake's Strawberry Shortcake from Fourleaves and my family LOVES it (:
Go try! They sell by slice too.
Small person and loads of BIG presents.
Miki's obviously enjoying herself. Check out her grin!
I like this pic XD
hahaha. i look like i'm wearing seaweed on my head =X
& seriously the 'seaweed' is very heavy. *admiration for army guys in this aspect*
ARMY HERE I COME!!!! *runs in opposite direction*
hahaa. Guess I can start singing that army song I know so well again.
"i ask my girl, to take a walkto take a walk, down orchard road
past centrepoint and mandarin
we stop for lunch at mcdonalds
ate mcspicy and mcflurry
we shared a cup of lemon tea
i hold her hand look into her eyes
i ask my girl to be my valentine's"
.....etc

No comments: