My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sianism.

Sometime ago, a teacher told my class this.
( Any1 rmbs who? Hahaha)
In this world, there are several types of people.

The first category includes the people who are born with silver spoons in their mouths.
They are already born incredulously rich, so there is no need for them to work too hard. (Or maybe they don't even have to work at all.)
They usually inherit tons of 'old money' from their parents and generations before them.

The 2nd type of people are those who are born very talented.
Since it comes naturally, they can make a living out of their talents easily.

The 3rd kind of people are the ones born good-looking.
Being physically gorgeous, they earn loads by the hour by doing ads, modelling, etc.

Last type of people are people with neither talent, looks, nor old money.
Thus they have to work reasonably hard to earn their keep.

I think the teacher said all these to motivate the class.

Alas! I'm the last type of person.
This explains why I've left Mugger JC and am still mugging,
and, will be mugging for the next few years.

Sob.

I can't wait for October to end, that marks the end of my painful tests.
I can't wait for November to end, cos that will mark end of my sem, and the start of my holidays, my suntanning days, my shopping days, my trip to Australia, and HAPPY DAYS.

Oh, I hate organic chem.

No comments: