My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Miscellaneous

Hello!
Finally have the time to update my blog with some events that happened in the past few weeks (:
Arghhs school is so @*&!@#$*$!
So many assignments and stuffs but yay, I'm almost done with my Chem Lab report.
I can't wait for the December holidays!
I wanna do soo many things.
Anyway, I am quite disappointed about the Biochem test.
Studied for it but I suspect I'll fail. Sigh.
Okay.. On to happier stuffs!

Last last Friday was the last day of school before the 1 week midterm break..
Val, En & I in the LT before heading off to Popeyes for dinner.
Pictures from Val's cam (: Thanks girl!
Holey cow. I look big, being smack right in front of the camera with 2 tiny petite girls behind me. I look like a cow. I am beef! MoooOOoo!
Val dressed up that day. She looks cute huh?
Next up.. 1 of the days in the 1 week break I went out with my fam to have high tea at Goodwood Park Hotel, treat from my big sis.

My bro had school, so it ended up as an all girls' affair..
My mom, sisters, niece n myself.
Before that, we went to Tangs to shop cos there's a sale.
And though there were 3 'credit cards' there (aka my 2 sisters and my mom),
I didn't buy anything because I was too tired from taking care of my very wiggly niece.
1 year old babies are so active! *faints*
Dang, should have bought something..
2nd sis & I.
This is Goodwood Park Hotel.
Quite funny that I eventually visited the hotel, cos I initially wanted to attend Xiaxue's party which is held there as well but didn't go in the end.
Doesn't the above picture of the hotel make Singapore look beautiful? (:
Rolling the baby to the hotel. Baby's so chubby!
Tickle my palates!
And the best.. Durian Crepe paired with a scoop of ice cream which had a faint vanilla-durian tinge.. Hmmm...
But I dun really like durian an awful lot cos it's heaty and makes ur breath stinks after u eat it.. Haha.
My big sis with the pretty tea set.. She kinda looks like Jean Danker right?
End off with an adorable pic!
Baby got our family's genes- Hungry genes!
Celebrate Zq's 19th bday!
Went to Waraku, the Jap restaurant Wanwei intro-ed to me..
Me n him! I like my bag and his shirt X)

He ordered some side dish of fish roe. Which I suspected was fish eggs and thought it looked gross but he didn't believe.
In the end it turned out to be fish eggs and also tasted gross!
Which explains his sad face in the picture below.
Luckily for me, I didn't touch that dish at all.
Yummers! My cold noodles set (:
And a burfday kiss for the burfday boy..
You're 19! But I'm still older than you by 3 months..

My block is under renovations. Lift upgrading.
Zzz I feel a little resentful that HDB is only upgrading it now.
They've been saying they'll upgrade it soon soon soon..
Now my dad has already passed on and even if the lift is finally upgraded to stop at every level he wouldn't be able to use it. Sigh.
Nonetheless, the lift is probably gonna be directly outside my house!
The ledges have already been demolished..
The works are so dusty and noisy.

Went for a JC class gathering.
Not every1 turned up but the turn-up rate is not too bad.
But before we took group pic, some people had left alr!
Noooooo!
Still waiting for pics from Jon..
This shot is not bad.
I want to stay in a penthouse!!!!!!!
My bro and I. Dang, he's taller than me already!
And you rarely c me in glasses huh.
Precious Moments is so cute.

No comments: