My trials, my tribulations, my lessons, my experiences, my joy, my thoughts, my feelings, my rainbows, my life.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

where the fields are filled with clover ;

Hiya all
After much procrastination
I am finally here to post the pics of several events, some which happened a LOOOONG time ago..

As for the 2 tests I took earlier on..
They can simply be described in 4 mere alphabets:
D-E-A-D
hahaha i hope i pass man!
Meanwhile..
ENJOY (:

Yanling's Bday Celebration!
Was driven around in Freddie's car by Freddie our Daddy.
hahahh, dang, I wish I could be rich enough to get a car too!
Then I will ride myself up the hills of NUS.. * need for speed *

That night, we meant to go to Maxwell hawker centre to grab a few bites,
only to recieve a call from QQ saying that it's closed for ANIMAL CLEANING...
On the car, we were all puzzled n were like wth is animal cleaning?!
Turned out it was ANNUAL CLEANING.
AN-NU-AL became A-NI-MAL -.-
either YL is deaf or QQ has speech problems lol!

So instead we headed to Simpang for our fave slurpilicious durian shake.
And as usual, we ordered too much food ( though it was not as scary as THE PRATA MEAL) and waddled home with bulging tummies.

Question: Does a guy really all eat 1 whole plate of Murtabak Prata all by himself?
O_O
I'm incapable of that hahaa.

Next up..

Fire burning..
Fred's Bday Celebration @ Pasir Ris Park.

Guess who's who behind the cameras!
The pink cam is so pretty!

While BBQ-ing, encountered the most gruesome sausage ever..

It looks real disgusting huh?
Doesn't that thing dangling down look like an UMBILICAL CORD???


At least this disgusting piece of a sausage is good for 1 thing..
FISHING!!
Was fishing for QQ and Kianhwee..

I was so appalled...
...But ate it up anyway after ZQ helped me to rip that dangling thing away.
(Btw thanks ZQ for going to the BBQ
& thank you friends who allowed him to go wahaha =D )


Satay, charcoal so powerful that they never seem to stop blazing, some alcohol ( I drink a mild concoction of Vodka n Sprite, nothing too lethal for me, lousy drinker lahh ), sparklers and failed rockets which do not fly..
Photobucket

Happy Bday Fred!


As usual, one of the many weekends spent with him..
We are attempting to infiltrate the west and north of this small island we live on..
P.S. IMM Jurong East is quite a nice place to walk around.

After a tiresome day of lab, met up with JC girls JEn n WW @ City Hall area for a quick dinner/ catch up..

With the shirt we gave her for her belated bday!

YUMMY Jap food! ^^


We also had Frankenstein Mudpie to satisfy our sweet tooth..

The mudpie even had bits of marshmallow in it! (:
Hmmm orgasmic!
Food makes the world go round !

As we headed to Esplanade, guess who we saw?
Joanne Peh!
She was really nice when we asked for a picture..
She immediately changed seat to a bigger sofa and pulled her legs in to let us sit beside her.
She's really skinny too.
I felt like such a pig beside her..
Am still feeling like one now.

at the Esplanade rooftop.
the wind there was awesome.

I can really relax and unwind and just lie on the grass,
look at the sky and watch the clouds go by with them.
Which feels really great, especially when life is fast paced recently & occasionally I feel like I'm suffocating.

Earlier on, a couple came to ask Jen n I how to get to the Durian.
They really referred to the Esplanade as the Durian!
It's a friendly, familiar term amongst locals,
but I can't help but to wonder how foreigners would feel if they hear us calling the Esplanade as the Durian.

A super gorgeous purple chair we saw.
It's so princessy. I want!!

Breathe.

Tml I'm going to Jurong East to swim and play in the water with ZQ!
Hello dark skin..
N I've decided to.. wear a bikini to catch some rays and I hope I'm not too fat..
LOLS!!

No comments: